OWS Round 2 (October) Gallery and Discussion

Haha all good! @Ewulotta’s list is too wonderful, I get it!
Hopefully you claim again Ewulotta and I can jump in :wink::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I claimed Riechan so I’m to be claimed again :smiley:

2 Likes

Oops! I claimed you! I didn’t know I needed to get in line behind @PrincessP I will see if I can delete!

1 Like

I ordered some material for kittykill’s and Riechan’s slippers and I hope it won’t take too long.

1 Like

Finally able to make a claim - better late than never, I suppose!

1 Like

I received an adorable stuffie yesterday from Rlynn! It is just perfect and so beautifully done! It was immediately snatched up by my youngest and snuggled. She is currently giving it more snuggles on the couch. Thank you!!!

7 Likes

Ca-uuute! Love the snuggle photo!! :heart:

So adorable! I received from @jillybeans. I need to get a picture because it is BEAUTIFUL!

1 Like

That bear is adorable!

1 Like

Look at this beautiful plaque @jillybeans made for me! I love it!

6 Likes

That is such a beautiful home sweet home sign! :heart_eyes:

This is so beautiful :heart_eyes:
I took the kiddo to the fabric shop today to grab some more material for the slippers. Well, now I have to make another pair of slippers (he asked for just one slipper modest as he is :sweat_smile:). And I guess as soon as Emma finds out she’ll complain that it’s unfair if she doesn’t get some slippers. I’m glad we brought home enough material :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a cutie! My kids would love it too!

That is gorgeous!

Signing up!

1 Like

Yahoo!

There is one more week of claims. I am not going to be able to host a round 3 so if someone wants to pick it up and suggests it for the next round of swaps, go for it!

I added a calorimetry wish on my list. I forgot how much I love those things.

I would, but winter months are the worst for me mentally.

EDIT: Maybe if I had a cohost…

Guys, look at what @Raury made for me! And in my favorite colors!
These doilies are exactly what I wanted and I could never make something like this in a million years! Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Wow that looks cool! Must have taken a long time!

1 Like