Paper and MM Embellishments GALLERY

Oooh, do tell. Mini postcards?

5 Likes

I dont work much with paper, but these swap packages are seriously cool!

2 Likes

There is some extremely yummy stuff in this gallery! Loving :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it all!

1 Like

I am so excited! I received the package @SonjaBoo sent me and she really went over the top and spoiled me too much. Thank you so much. I started junk journaling a few months ago and look forward to putting all this goodness to good use.

I will post pictures below of; the neatest folded painted flowers with gems in them, a hand painted card with a sweet message, and a folder overflowing with goodness. In this folder is lots and lots of fun and creative paper, bookmarks/tags, stickers, lots of ephemera including paper clip ephemera! She made lots of fun pickets too. There are so many things packed in here its crazy and apppreciated. Everything is thoughtfully and creativity attached in the folder by washi tape and several fun and colorful bags of all sizes.

You knocked it out of the park @SonjaBoo, thank you so much!

Anne

7 Likes

I received from @goatgoddesss today, and holy cow! Get ready for all the photos (that I may retake because I misjudged how good my light was…)

Tags and hearts

Pockets with goodies tucked in and painted papers

Birds, leaves, and typewriter(s?)

The bottom two are shinier than is showing up here.

Hats, etc., plus tiny clothespins

Bits and bobs (those stamps are from South Africa!)

Thanks so much, Debra! I can’t wait to get crafting with these.

8 Likes

This is a weird angle, but it better shows off the shine/texture:

3 Likes

I received a beautiful package from @Smmarrt yesterday! We were clearly sharing brain waves across the country! :smiley:

Here’s the whole group. It was full of so many wonderful things! The girl scout box holds an amazing journal with lots of fun surprises inside (photos below).

paper1

Pretty pictures and papers:

paper2

And all these gorgeous handmade items!

paper7

Thank you so much, Susan! It was such a delight to swap with you! I’m feeling so inspired, and can’t wait to add these to my future journals!

5 Likes

@megwell - so glad you like your package :slight_smile: the typewriter I’ve never used but it’s a tim holtz die cut set as are the other die cuts. the typewriter is a the top of a chocolate box - thought it was a cool texture. and of course like the shiny part

1 Like

I received from @Amfkinney two days ago and loved everything she sent! :heart:

Everything coordinates so beautifully together, I think I will be making a journal based around all these goodies! Thank you so much for swapping — this was definitely a fun one. :grin:

8 Likes