Paper Embellishment/Ephemera Swap GALLERY

More masterboards & mushrooms? I’m sensing a theme here & I love it!

Yay it all arrived!! I had fun stuffing the pages. The die cut flowers are actually fabric but you peel off the backing and they are adhesive.

3 Likes

Love those flowers!

So many ideas as soon as you see all the stuff! The journal was a clever way to keep the stash in order!

what a neat idea!
wonderful package!

Wow, that’s an amazing haul of things!

my swap pkg came!!
and it is fantastic!!

@geekgirl outdid herself & truly spoiled me!
so many lovely bits & bobs!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Each little beautifully decorated envelope was filled with even more goodies! It was sort of like a matryoshhka doll, where you get to keep opening & getting more surprises!

my pics can’t really do it all justice, so geekgirl, if you have other pics or want to add descriptions of how you did all of this, feel free to add comments!
I am blown away by this beauty, really!
:heart:

this is how it all looked
before opening individ items:

adorable note pad made from a time card, I think?
and a gorgeous butterfly embellishment, as well as a cute stamped card, and just look at how well done the floral piece is…and then when I opened that one…

there was a pocket inside with a ticket & and adorable mini ATC-thingy…just darling!

The next little envie was chock full of some great bits I can use in happy mail & other crafting – I’m esp thrilled with the mini library check out card (brings back great childhood memories)
(oh, and please pay no attn to the banana attempting to photo-bomb my pics!)

The next envie had some terrific quotes, that I just love & will take to heart! Much appreciated!

and THEN, what looked like a coffee filter was super jazzed up and full of
all of these things!

squeeee! just so doggone cute!
and more fab quotes
(I hope I did ok, bending the butterflies to be more 3D)

Thanks again SO SO MUCH, Carlee!

4 Likes

@geekgirl always makes the cutest little things…so lovely to use in so many projects to add just that special something!

I really love the surprises hidden inside an already beautiful piece…the little pockets filled with more stuff always get me!

Beautiful!

Gorgeous stuff by @geekgirl…love those paper clusters! :slight_smile:

I received an amazing package from @Smmarrt

where to begin???
there was a beautiful trip fold with pockets on each page. The first having this amazing ATC

Opening it up more pockets filled with inspirational cards, die cuts out of master boards

ATC coin and blanks and die cut butterflies with some altered tags

This amazing little pouch with cards inside

Tons of ephemera to create with, stickers and these amazing pockets filled with goodies and an amazing bookmark

envelops, old papers and even schematics of circuits!

envelops and library card pockets, some cute vintage bags and a journal to craft with that has a story on the first few pages of an inmate on death row. I haven’t had time to read it all yet but will!

Thank you so much it was an amazing package and my 1st official paper swap!!!

7 Likes

That is a fabulous collection of paper embellishments and ephemera! Love the ATC coin and inspirational cards :slight_smile:

These are both phenomenal packages, I love the stitching! & also, more masterboards & mushrooms!
I am amazed at all the creative ideas, things I would never think of in a hundred years. I literally wracked my brain (& the internet) for enough ideas to fill a parcel with. I didn’t make any mushrooms but there are a lot of masterboards, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

I spy on of the dolls you made @Smmarrt ! You are such an inspiration and your suggestions for videos and classes is such a resource of ideas for me!

I also love the little pocket things…

1 Like

Wow @geekgirl and @Smmarrt, those are both beautiful packages!!

The blank book (thought it was blank) are mock-ups from Chronicle Books that are usually at my creative reuse place. I didn’t even open it - just thought it would be something to craft with.

@AIMR - Yup, my first attempts at the paper dolls.

And the tags are book pages folded - I’ll see if I can find the video…

4 Likes

I have so many amazing goodies from @thanate :grin:

She wrapped everything up so nicely in tissue papers and handmade envelopes. I did a good job getting everything out before taking pictures of all the pretty wrappings… but here is an example of them along with the Birthday card she included :slight_smile:

She made and sent so much I don’t know where to start! I’m low on picture space so I had to take large group shots… I hope you can see everything!

Cicada origami and book pages turned into leaves, circles punched and stamped with bugs, leaves, and mushrooms.

Address labels tuned into masterboards with pretty colors and stamped images. I’m going to have to ty making some of these someday too, they are so cool! A map embroidery on a neato paper/fabric combo (or paper/paper?), I love the texture! And some scratch cards that I’ll probably share with my kiddo :slight_smile:

Pencil toppers and altered paperclips :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: The fox and skunk are so cute and I love the pinwheel too! @thanate knows I associate foxes with my little guy and he loves pinwheels so much (did you know that too?) so these are extra special :heart: and of course I’m always ready to add more skunks to my collection :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Although I think I might find a way to display all three together :slight_smile:

Last photo! Look at all the ephemera!!! Stamps, and tags, and all kinds of things! So much to play with :grin: I’m loving the little round playing cards, they are so fun :heart: The Mickey Mouse stickers will go to my little crafter and I’ve already added the stamps to my stash (can never have enough of those, right?) The little skeleton’s joints work too!

Thank you @thanate :kissing_heart: I’m going to have fun finding ways to use everything :grin:

7 Likes

what a nice stash!

What a collection of stuff! I really like those stamped leaves pages…

fantastic pkg, @Smmarrt ! wowzers!

@thanate so many cool ideas! very nice~

I also got an absolutely amazing package from @Smmarrt - look at all the fabulous papers and arty things!!

I especially love the little quote cards and paper doll, thoughtful and perfect for me. Thank you so much for a gorgeous and generous package!!

10 Likes

Loving the latest additions to the gallery! I am getting inspired by all the fab paper goodies I see :smiley: