Paper Embellishment/Ephemera Swap GALLERY

Enjoy!! Just FYI, the background paint on the label stickers is watercolor, so probably not ideal for the outsides of envelopes or other weather-prone surfaces. (but, so much fun to make! Yay!) I also have so much tissue paper right now, so I figured the wrappings could be part of the ephemera if you’re doing gluey masterboard bits.

(I’m glad your kid will appreciate the disney stickers-- mine has gone off non-princess Disney and rejected them from her collection.)

3 Likes

Whoa, wow. Amazing packages here, love the unexpected things like pinwheels and those water colour circles. Beautiful stuff!

1 Like

I’ve already added the tissue paper to my stash! I totally consider it ephemera :laughing:

5 Likes

I received from @kayrun !
Lots of fun stuff.

Various papers, butterflies, and note cards

Some super cute tags/cluster embellishments.

Origami including a jumping kitty! I remember the jumping frogs!

And some journal prompts.

Thank you @kayrun this was a fun swap!

9 Likes

Yay! I’m just happy it got there ok, since I had some miscommunication with the PO clerk who didn’t realize I needed a tracking # …
whew!

I had intended to do more with watercolor, but then I sort of froze up and just decided to go with the one & do more sketching & gluing/ assembling, LOL

I received a package of awesomeness from @Magpie this evening. We all know she has some serious talent in creating masterboards…and you’ll see that in all the paper goodies she made for me :slight_smile:

She packaged everything so prettily, I could take a lesson or two from her!

A masterboard (for me to hoard, erm, I mean craft with), a bunch of calligraphy cutouts from a magazine and a nifty notebook with upcycled security envelope pages (cover made with one of her masterboards).

Science-themed note cards using more masterboard pieces (my fave is the erlenmeyer flask), a beautiful handmade card, and yes…teeny tiny envelopes and cards which I will let my Blythe dolls use for their correspondence :wink:

A multi-pocket folder (folded from a single piece of paper) filled with gorgeous tags and stickers. I would love to know how you did this! And to the right, a wee folded book with cutouts of adorable houses!

Magpie, thanks so much for being my partner in this swap…I love everything you made for me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yay! So happy it arrived quickly, hurrah for UPS.
The paper pockets are from this tutorial., I thought that was nifty.

1 Like

I LOVE the paper with the tree stamps on it

That beaker is too cute! So many ideas in my head from these wonderful packages

Great stuff! I would love to see close ups of the book made with security envelopes…

I only took 2 pics of that book but they are here in the paper craft-along. Each envelope has a different pattern, I work in an office :wink:

5 Likes

Yes, the business manager at school saves them for me. Just want to steal this idea! :wink::grin:

Those are such beautiful packages @kayrun and @Magpie!!

1 Like

I am also eyeing it to steal…lol…just checked my informed deliver to see if any junk mail was coming today! lol

1 Like

I left out a couple of pieces! A couple of circular zentangles kayrun made!

6 Likes

Ooh, I like that letter “C”, it’s like one of those beginning letters in an illuminated manuscript.

Y’all, I got so spoiled by @loves2experiment. Everything wrapped up so nice…

Sweet little cards and envelope sets.

Even more pretty envelopes.

Neat-o paper, tea tags and fortunes, and tickets.

Nifty faux stamp stickers, altered tickets with the cutest birds, and painted flowers.

“Hello” “Friend” watercolour layered circles, masterboard hexies, and snarky seals, heh.

Sassy panties, bah ha ha, these are the best! The aminal stamps on book pages are pretty fabulous too, wow, super adorable.

Lovely origami hearts in so many nice papers, I am imagining your stash as the ultimate wonderland of ephemera!

Check out this stitched snippet roll, this is the ultimate scrappy paper craft. Wow.

And I asked for a merit badge for getting through this wreck of a pandemic. Thanks so much partner, I am especially proud every time I manage this when I’m really not feelin’ it.

If this wasn’t my swap package, I’d have some serious envy but, you know. Mines all mines!

10 Likes

such creativity! I love the butterfly envelopes

1 Like

Loving the snippet roll…drooling over all the bits of scraps used…drool more…

Those stamped animals are darling…but are they then fussy cut out?

1 Like

I’ve pinned that tutorial, thanks!
Your pkg was fab! I esp like the bird page and the beaker/ flask…wow!

Thanks for posting!
I’m still new to zentangle, but it’s been fun learning how to do it!

and @loves2experiment – oh, my stars! what a magnificent swap package! wow!!
How did you do the birds on the tickets? watercolor?
and the stamped animals on book pages are such a neat idea!
Love the hello/ friend circles! Might steal this idea for happy mail~

1 Like