Paper, Mixed Media, Art Journaling Craftalong 2023

Pretty!! Love your colors and the washed out centers. The bird provides some nice contrast.

I might try to do that video with my friend Jess. We hung out last night and she gave me a belated b-day gift…a stabilo all pencil! She got herself one too and now we are eager to try them out!

3 Likes

That’s lovely @jemimah

is anyone interested in doing that video tomorrow? I know it’s last minute. My plans changed and I am now free.

3 Likes

Aw. The girls’ competition is in the afternoon tomorrow so I’ll likely not be around.

I’ll join in!

1 Like

Guess I should have done a poll! I am not very organized.

Who is in for tomorrow at 2pm Eastern time? The video we had planned for last week.

• Me!

0 voters

1 Like

I played around with January’s prompts and made these bookmarks this morning.

11 Likes

That rocket is clearly half-fish and I love it. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Pattern Petite lesson three:

And I think I forgot to share the completed lesson one so here it is:

14 Likes

Those are fantastic!

I totally forgot I bought that one as well…I will have to wait until after tax season to start getting those lessons from LAST year done first! lol

1 Like

Loving your patterns @Reinikka!!

Here’s my day 1 (a day late) of the architecture class. These were really fun!

I’m also working on catching up on my imperfect letters class. Recording letter observations took me way longer than it should have!

7 Likes

Love your architecture pieces! I didn’t realize the class had started yet, I’ll have to watch the videos today.

I kind of bailed on the Imperfect Letters class after the first week and a half. I like the idea of the class and I’ll probably go back and watch the videos but I wasn’t having fun with it at the time.

2 Likes

Today is only day 2, so you’re good!

Yeah, I didn’t think the lettering class would be super fun, but it is definitely harder to get myself to do some of the lessons than I thought it would be!

1 Like

I am in love with your Lesson 3. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I did not think I would be interested in that class…but now that I see your work, I am going to put it on my list! Those are fabulous!!

2 Likes

And day 2!

8 Likes

Those are really fun @Abbeeroad :houses: I love all the variety you’ve created.

Now I’m telling myself “I don’t need more classes, I don’t need more classes, I don’t need more classes…” :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lets go ahead and plan our next art journal session.

What time works for you:

• Sunday Feb 26 at 2pm Eastern time
  • Saturday March 4 at 4pm Eastern time
  • Sunday March 5 at 2pm Eastern time

0 voters

2 Likes

@Abbeeroad loving the architecture pieces!

1 Like

Single line architecture drawing is way harder than expected. I think I’m trying to do too much detail. It’s fun though, I just need lots more practice

8 Likes

I think you’re too hard on yourself! These are great!! You definitely got a lot of detail!

I did find it hard to not pick my pen up on these. I definitely did it once or twice without thinking and immediately put it back down when I realized. :shushing_face:

2 Likes