Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2020

Yay! I’ll be there!

2 Likes

I tried the goose girl again. This time the paper was smaller and I drew the face. I think I like it a bit better. The whole thing isn’t really my style but I tried.

8 Likes

I like this one, too! And I’m proud of you for all the white space!! You did a great job on her face and on those geese!

I sent the zoom info for tomorrow’s art journaling session via private msg to those who expressed interest. If you want to join in and didn’t get the link let me know!

3 Likes

Thanks for this; just signed up!

1 Like

This is beautiful!! The face is so delicate!

I’m looking forward to our art journal session :smile_cat:

1 Like

Yay! I’m excited you are also going to check it out, @megwell! 30 artists in 2 weeks sounds like 2ish a day?? Maybe? Who knows! It’s free, so we’ll find out!

1 Like

I think I might give this free taster a try too. I’m interested to see what it’s like - I see Toni Burt is one of the artists, and I really enjoyed the free lessons on her own website.

1 Like

Yes, she posted it on her Insta! I’m so happy you’re going to play, too!

I just love her esthetic and can’t wait to see what other styles are highlighted.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the Zoom session today! It is so inspiring and encouraging to do art with all of you :heart:

Here’s my finished bird -

12 Likes

I love how dark, yet cheerful it is! And the little banded legs!

1 Like

I love how we are using things we use for making other pieces…very nice…I love how it looks like a colorful bird song…

2 Likes

Singing the darkness into light. This is so beautiful, and so uplifting.

3 Likes

I love your little bird piece @jemimah!

I intended to make mine space themed but couldn’t stay away from all the colors!

9 Likes

I love the little “x” stamp…and all of your circles have such interesting “craters”…what a fun piece!

1 Like

Thanks you guys - you’re all my inspiration!!

@geekgirl I love your piece! so much energy and yay for all the colours :rainbow:

1 Like

Here is mine even though it was not done on paper…I did it on paper last time and decided to put it on canvas.

10 Likes

It totally does work for outer space because Solar System models are full of colors! Extract all the empty space in Space, and we get a family portrait of the planets brought together. :+1:

1 Like

Woah! I can see it so much better! You even have the diamonds and the stencil. I need to color in my bubbles and do more black messy circles. They turned out so well.

1 Like

Mine. Meh. It’s okay. It needs more.

4 Likes