Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2020

They are really pretty, they would make awesome Christmas gift tags

Thank you!

Since I used some sentimental bobs that I have been collecting, I am going to use these in my art journals…I do have some tags that I plan to use for Christmas gifts made from recycled papers…the possibilities are endless when you have loads of junk…lol…

Here is my version of the last zoom a long! My 2yo was sitting on the table while I worked so it got away from me at the end there. Fun tho!

8 Likes

It is always great seeing you…and your kiddo is just the cutest!

I loved the childlike colors you used and the random 'X’s" …almost looks like a child’s game board…fun!

1 Like

Great journal pages, everyone!

@geekgirl @AIMR I like your tags better than the originals!

2 Likes

I made more tags over the past week just using scraps easily accessible on my craft table.

9 Likes

Beautiful!

I love how each set is a limited color palette!

The one set looks like a mix of them all!

@geekgirl I think I love the green set most of all .

1 Like

Oh I love this GG!

I absolutely love both of the whales with the triangles!

1 Like

Anyone up for a zoom craftalong today. Everyone in my house is snarly today and I could use an escape into crafting. I’m free any time

2 Likes

A zoom crafting time sounds wonderful! If you did it in the evening your time (Sunday morning my time), I’ll join in with you :slight_smile: I’m off to bed soon otherwise, sorry! x

I would join you @Edel, but the crafting I need to do today is finishing machine embroidered gift, and hemming tea towels, both noisy tasks that don’t lend themselves to chatting. :slightly_frowning_face:

Hey lady! Yeah, I could make it today!

You could still be with us on mute and listen to the chat!

@JoyfulClover what sort of time would work for you?

@geekgirl @photojenn @AIMR @audity @magpie any of you guys interested?

How about this one ? Assuming no-one has done it?

2 Likes

I’d be free any time starting after 12 noon eastern time but do whatever works for you. The video you linked to looks good!

1 Like

12 noon would make it 5pm my time, works for me. That might be too middle of the night for you @PrincessP but I didn’t really do this evening my time.

Looks fun but I wouldn’t be able to join today until about 1pm CST (2 hours later) :(. No worries is that’s too late, I’ll be stalking the thread to see your finished pages. :slight_smile:

I can do two hours later-there will be wine at that stage though, how would that work for you @geekgirl @JoyfulClover

2 Likes