Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2020

Later works for me!

And I might wine as well…

1 Like

It’s 2.20pm here, and I am wondering if it is too early to wine.

Nah, it’s Saturday.

I’m thinking that if I make spiced juice-because you know, wintery and christmasy. then I could dollop a generous dollop of sloe gin into it and creme de mur. Because they are really another kind of juice. Right?

and I am writing christmas cards, so it would be appropriate

4 Likes

Sounds good

Can you ship some of this my way? I’m sure it will arrive just fine!

HI ladies - I sent the invite @Edel @photojenn @geekgirl and @PrincessP (in case you can make it)

1 Like

Rats, I think I was too slow today!! what a shame I had to be asleep - hope you all had fun!!

That was an awesome zoom. It’s given me all the happy. This was my page.

8 Likes

My first time joining in with you wonderful ladies :slight_smile: thanks so much for having me :grinning:

6 Likes

Those clouds and mushrooms though @Edel :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Feel free to send me links to where you purchased your goodies :wink:

It was so good to see and craft with you ladies! These zooms always make my week, I had so much fun!

Here’s my page from today.

6 Likes

Sorry I missed you guys! I had to run out just as you were starting! Can’t wait to try the video and to see your posts!

Everyone’s looks so good.
@Edel yours looks like a whole surreal world.
@PrincessP I like your shading and your decision to just border the darker part of the page.
@jenn love the whole space vibe going on.

@jemimah sorry we just missed you!

5 Likes

You got some beautiful texture and using the red as your accent color is nice! The middle section almost looks like a flight of birds…

@photojenn I love the shading you got on the circle
@PrincessP those mermaid scales are brilliant, especially in purple.
@geekgirl your texture is amazing, I love the intense blue.

Cloud stencil:
€ 1,44 24%OFF | A4 29cm Cloud Moon Star DIY Layering Stencils Wall Painting Scrapbook Coloring Embossing Album Decorative Template

Mushroom stamp:

€ 2,87 5%OFF | KLJUYP Mushroom Clear Stamps Scrapbook Paper Craft Clear stamp scrapbooking

3 Likes

Yes, I would love those links as well! To the stamps and the clouds!

@Edel is this in the same journaling book with the profile piece? And you replaced what was in front of the face? Yours is like a mushroom planet! I love it!

@PrincessP I like the bird perched on the freedom. But those green lines in the I’ll right?! Awesome!

@photojenn in love your celestial sphere! And the white dry brush marks? Or wedge marks? It gives a lot of interest.

@geekgirl those touches of red. The knife cuts? They are inspired! Yours is an underwater sky!

Here’s mine. I had to clean up and find a quote.

I had such a good time, ladies! @AIMR! Next time!

4 Likes

Ooh I love that quote and I love the lady standing on the planet.

And yes it’s the same journal, I’ve been doing everything in there

1 Like

Thank you!

Don’t ever leave me alone with that book.

I love the colors you did and your handwriting is fantastic

1 Like