Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2020

Oh snap. Misplaced heads are the beginning of madness!

Tee hee! Yes, only here is it completely normal (but not serial killer). And I love it!

I had to laugh because if an “outsider” saw some of our posts, they might call the police…ha ha…I love these “normal” conversations…ha ha

1 Like

Might? Nah - they’d be freaked and be calling in police/swat/SAS/seals etc etc
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah, I love this place. I love that not only can we have these ‘normal’ conversations but also that people are so willing to pass on information, tips and to share skills and knowledge.
Long may it continue x

2 Likes

You guys crack me up! :laughing:

5 Likes

I finished another Zetti piece! I’d made the bug thing for the first project, but it covered too much of the background and I went another direction.

4 Likes

Ha! The eyeball on the bug!

I would not want to encounter that bug!

1 Like

I just realized what today is, and I need to finish the things to make Zetti this month! Good grief!

2 Likes

In a bookmark- making frenzy, these are for my mom & her Shady Ladies book club.

These are for @thanate - who requested some fortune fish.

Laminating at school on a Saturday, this bunch is for Small Things Matter.

So lots of cutting tonight and these will be in the mail next week! Whew!

12 Likes

They are all colorful and scrappy…very nice to have others to share your creativity…I love those fish and see that you have more than made use of the stamps…wonderful work!

I’m going to miss the window for this month, but I promise to post my zetti here, regardless.

I love seeing everyone’s artwork!

3 Likes

Same here! I had a vision for what I wanted to make, but got stuck locating some of the elements. I don’t have a stash built up for this style of art. I also wasn’t home during February break, so I couldn’t play around with it. But, I’m hoping to post something soon!

4 Likes

Me too - accordion book is painted but I’m still gathering words and images.

3 Likes

AMA-ZING bookmarks smmarrt!!!

zetti challenge ends today, i hope everyone had fun! We can continue zetti making into march if y’all would like, i won’t be doing another challenge until April.

4 Likes

I love everything in this craftalong - the bug, the bookmarks, the atcs, the art journal pages. Work has been a bit tough so I haven’t had much time to comment the last week or so, but I think you are all amazing!!

2 Likes

I am hoping someone on another site accepts my request for a personal swap. She likes zetti style too, and I gave it another go.

Finding out there are printable collage sheets opened a new world!

3 Likes

This is super zetti!!

Good luck on the swap request.

1 Like

Fun! I I love digital collage sheets, I found out recently I could print them cut them on my cricut, but I think my Lo put something in my printer as it’s not working all of a sudden crap!

Y’all. I am almost finished with one zetti page. I don’t HATE it, but if it magically incinerated overnight (assuming it only self-combusted), I would not cry. ZERO TEARS.

I am drawing a complete blank on what the style of atc is called when you put two things together that don’t fit—like a huge head on a tiny body, a dolphin riding a bike, etc. I know this was a popular theme in the atc swaps but I am having a brain fart.