Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2020

I love this idea. Do we have addresses for the ones you noted? I’d like to participate.

I was hoping to get lucky from the list that we created when the old site shut down or ask around - maybe the Happy Mail Craft craft along to obtain the info…

Playing with new ideas for Christmas cards. I don’t really like the one filled with circles.

12 Likes

Great idea, I love it!

1 Like

and one more … I think this one needs the white space filled a bit, not sure if I’ll do dots or tiny stars.

10 Likes

Oh, I love the idea of filling the lights with doodles!

1 Like

I saw some cards like this but done with paper quilling. Thought it would look good with doodles too.

1 Like

They sure are pretty and unique!

1 Like

Ha! Look what my cards look like this year:

Great minds…

I love your doodling!

6 Likes

Great minds for sure, those are sweet. Thanks for the compliment!!

1 Like

My boss asked me to make a special thank you card for a friend of hers who donates money to our preschool. I’ve done this many times over the years so I try new &/or different things but I always incorporate kids handprints.

The front of the accordion - I may have one of the Pre-K kids add to this

I have maybe 5 or 6 more handprints but I ran out of steam last night. And I wanted my boss to see and sign it today.

P.S. I solved the bobbin threading issue from a few months ago. I made 2 last night - no problems! Don’t know what was different but yay for smooth bobbins!

12 Likes

I love this!!!

1 Like

Tried something different for the top of this card …

12 Likes

The branches are a perfect addition to your card!

1 Like

that looks great!

1 Like

It looks great!

1 Like

I agree with the above comments, @Cindy. Love the branch.

1 Like

I made a little (3” by 3”) accordion book this weekend. It was a prompt in the Ugly Art club - pattern mixing.

It’s 5 panels front and back and I do need to add more doodles and …

10 Likes

Enabler Alert.

Creative Jumpstart is a mixed media class that goes on sale on Monday 11/29. It is $49 on Monday, and after that it is $79. It runs January 1 thru February 28. I’ve taken it for the past 2 or 3 years and there is a lot of good stuff.

Update on price, from Deedee Catron:

• Monday, November 29 (Cyber Monday Sale) → $45USD

• Tuesday, November 30 - Friday, December 3 (Cyber Week Sale) → $55USD

• Saturday, December 4 - Friday, December 31 → $69USD

And then this has been appearing in my Insta and FB feed - The Mixed Media Art Summit. I don’t know much about it.

I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE ART CLASSES but I thought I’d let you all know.

1 Like

You evil helpful woman you :joy:

4 Likes