Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2022

I was excited to get junk mail in a security envelope where the design is purple!

12 Likes

I’ve never seen a purple security envelope before. You should interact with the company so they send you more junk mail :joy:

2 Likes

Random tip for teachers or other folks who use a laminator- save the extra bits.

I take home the cut-off parts and cut stencils from them.

4 Likes

ENABLER ALERT. If you’ve signed up for any art teacher’s email, you’ve likely seen this.

Art for Earth - some of your fee goes to a climate change group and there are 85+ classes to choose from.

Thinking about it…

1 Like

Some WIP mini canvases - a combination of several art lessons. Collaged background, painted rainbows, and doodling. These are on 3” x 3” canvases.

I don’t have a white gel pen at school so I’ll add a bit more when I get home.

11 Likes

I made some ATCoin monsters.
20220406_154640

Project post here:

4 Likes

Oooh, love these. Another idea for the Paper Embellishment swap.

Love these!

I had bookmrked this to think about it some more but I am probably over extended.

Quick birthday card for my mom - used what I had!

5 Likes

Catching up on Mary Correa’s Footloose and Fanciful challenge

6 Likes

Nice! I watched the vids but didn’t actually pull out my stuff. Maybe this weekend? Yours came out great!

PS - welcome back!

1 Like

Got a new die set today - couldn’t wait to jump in.

There are 19 shapes.

If you watch the Tim Holtz video from last week, oh my gosh, speed thru to the last 15 - 20 minutes. Amazing.

So I just followed the examples on the package to get started.

These are on card stock, background is a French math book. I should have edged the small pieces but I just wanted to finish some cards.

There are a zillion more combinations - I will cut more pieces tomorrow.

9 Likes

These shapes really speak to me. So artsy but engaging and fun. That squiggle hair is FIRE

1 Like

Ah! So fun!

1 Like

Voting is now open for the inspired along challenge, see the entries and vote here

And I am the happy recipient of the Thanks Card, I love it

1 Like

Two get well cards - one for college friend who had a knee replacement

Inside

The other card is for my neighbor who had cataract surgery

Inside

8 Likes

That eyeball card is funny & cute!

Laminated colour copies of masterboards turned into book marks for the man to give out to his fellow yoga therapy class mates when they meet up at their first in person retreat together.

7 Likes

Ooo…love these and the idea!

1 Like