Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2022

I’ve never seen / heard this! It’s now stuck in my head :joy:

1 Like

Day 29 - naive

6 Likes

Are the edges folded so you can bind them? (I noticed the same on Julie FFB’s posts…)

It’s a piece of gummed paper tape on one edge that gets taped into the accordion book and folded over after stamping. Here’s the top view, it’s getting ridiculously chunky which I love

Here you can see a couple that have already been taped in

5 Likes

Cute heart, interesting interpretation :smiley:

Love it!

1 Like

Day 30 - messy

8 Likes

What a fun stamp that one is! Looks like your cool notebook cover!

2 Likes

I really like this one! Love a good scribble

2 Likes

I realized the same thing about part way through lol. I really like this one, I can see using it in mixed media pieces.

5 Likes

That is SO COOL!

1 Like

It’s so fun to see what you have created. I’m always like, “Ooo, what did Jenn carve today?”

1 Like

Watched only a little of the artsy marathon - it’s raining buckets here so my connection is poor.

Looking forward to tomorrow for Alisa Burke & Fodder school.

1 Like

omg–thanks for the reminder! I forgot I got her Leftovers Class! YAY!

1 Like

Snuck in a quick carve during the artsy meet up marathon. Day 31 - peaceful. The stamp turned out well but the colors got a bit muddy because I was rushing to print and didn’t clean my stamp

Will put together a big post with a group shot within the next couple days

4 Likes

I wondered what the last stamp would be. Looking forward to seeing them all together.

1 Like

I just purchased 3 of Alisa Burke’s classes, even though I haven’t finished the others yet. Hoping to work through them in January/February.

2 Likes

Which did you get? I think I’m going to sign up for the leftovers one

pen and ink snow globes
snowflake play
the animal journal

Something different than just doodling.

Ah, I didn’t see the Leftover one was also on its own, just saw the bundle. Oh well, I’ll watch your progress and maybe try it later.

1 Like

2023 thread is here!

Happy New Year, y’all! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

3 Likes