Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2022

Love these!

Few doodles from today…

I didn’t realize tomorrow was the last day!

7 Likes

Thw white on those mandalas really makes them look dimensional!

@photojenn, your postcards are so vibrant!

3 Likes

Your two detailed tiles remind me of an online game I play, very nice job!

1 Like

Do you need any books? LMK

Oooh they are lovely!!!

1 Like

I play Tiles on the NY times page…I bet I was influenced by them! lol

1 Like

That’s the game I play too.

1 Like

This is free

Celebrate Mother Nature and the Divine Feminine with 10 days of artmaking.

2 Likes

Here’s my day 2 background. I wish I would have taken a picture of it a few layers ago it was SO bad. I tried doing drips with pink acrylic and then Prussian blue acrylic ink and when I sprayed the acrylic ink it covered the entire piece with blue haze. So instead of staring over, which I was tempted to do, I put on a liberal amount of white paint which helped a lot.

7 Likes

Just looked through this thread. Y’all are making some really beautiful pages :sob: :heart:

1 Like

Finished one card today. I think I made too many pages yesterday and I wasn’t really feeling it today. I wanted to paint flowers instead so I made one a focal point.

9 Likes

Love the flower!

Here is my background

And my 4 postcards. They don’t feel finished to me. May need to break out the gel pens

Then I made 4 more using different prompts

8 Likes

Catch up and last doodle class!
Horizontal Space

Big Flowers

20220816_165706

Mandalas

Mash Ups

9 Likes

I looove these!!

3 Likes

The green big flowers :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s my mash up! I might do another one of these, it was fun!

I’m kind of sad the class is over. I own her flower journal class, which is the same 30-day format, but never really did it. I might start that to fill out the rest of my mini journal. There is something exciting about doing the prompts as they come out. I’m not sure I can maintain that same excitement for an older class where I have all 30 prompts. We’ll see!

5 Likes

Love your mash up!

Good news, she posted on IG that she has another class coming out soon :wink: I’m the same way, I like to do it as they come out. But when I miss a day or two I find it hard to get back into. I really liked this class but still need to do about half of the pages.

2 Likes

Haha…of course she does! :laughing:

1 Like

I might sign up for the flower class! The doodle class was fun because some of you guys were in it! I felt more motivated to do it when I saw posts.

I love your mash up…looks like a painting! I have six pages left in my third little doodle journal…might have to try it with black and white together like yours…love!

1 Like

Agree 100%. Even if I fell behind, I wanted to catch up with you all! :slight_smile:

2 Likes