Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2022

The citrus was really fun. Another one the girls enjoyed too!

7 Likes

Your citrus is great! I think I’ll make that one soon :hugs:

1 Like

Playing catch up…
Citrus

Strawberries

No idea–maybe unique marks?

I also covered my second journal with my underpaper!

9 Likes

Yesss! Love your citrus and unique marks!!

Thanks! I really liked the citrus one. I am going to do a couple of small paintings for my kitchen!

I love how these little doodles inspire and can translate to other projects!

2 Likes

Catching up photos:

Citrus

Divide (which, in hindsight, is more or less what I did on scribble day :woman_shrugging:t2: )

Simple tiles

I’ve been thinking a lot about their applications for masterboards.

7 Likes

Did you sign up for this? I did! lol

1 Like

Of course I did :smiley:

I am caught up in Doodle class but not in posting!

Detailed Tiles lesson–I liked this one a lot! I like repetition…very calming to me!

Peacock Feathers…not so calming…lol…

Vertical fillers

Simple Design tiles

Divide the Surface…yeah, like the scribbles only with straight lines…meh

9 Likes

But they look great!

I signed up for this. It was only $5 and I really like her backgrounds/prompts. Taking a mental day today and have already watched day1.

2 Likes

Yay! I love Andrea! I’ve learned so much from her. I’m just about to make coffee and get out my supplies to do this morning’s parent sheet before the zoom call.

1 Like

I don’t know if I will make the zoom call. I am running out to do some errands but I do plan on doing both videos today.

She usually records the zooms so you should be able to watch it later if you can’t make it today.

Here’s my day 1 parent sheet. I’ll watch and do the second video after the zoom

7 Likes

Small tiles:

Mandala:

I can’t believe tomorrow’s the final one…

9 Likes

Here is my parent board. I had already cut it and had to put it back together for the pic

And cut up and finished. I probably went too dark over all but it was fun.

7 Likes

Was it someone here who was looking for Little Golden Books? @geekgirl @Abbeeroad
@photojenn

I have some after cleaning school book shelves - I can mail 2 - 4 if you want them.

I’ll check on the Use it or Lose it thread.

1 Like

The 30 days went fast, right, @megwell !

I like the loops you did in the lower mandala!

Wanted to remind everyone that is using Posca paint pens that if you blunt the tips, don’t forget that you can flip them around! I ruin them by being too impatient to wait for paint to dry so I also have a few spare tips around!

@photojenn and @geekgirl Both of your masterboards are lovely and are so in your styles!
I will work on mine tomorrow. I am pretty tired tonight.

1 Like

It was me!

I’ve been making post cards all day and now I need a nap :joy:

There are 3 sets, first one is top right 4, second is bottom right 4, and third is down the left side. Lighting isn’t the best but I’m really happy with them. I might add more to the left side set.

9 Likes