Paper & Mixed Media Zoomalong 2021

Zoom along for the Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2021

Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2021

Thanks for setting this up. Are we having a zoom on Saturday?

The threads @audity started for 2021 paper and mixed media accidentally got left behind so Iโ€™m pulling this one up. If any Fodder School students want to go Zooming together, share here!

I am also thinking about a Zoom in which we all art/doodle/write/whatever your creative muse wants to make, while listening to the same playlist of songs.

4 Likes

That sounds great!!

Zooming together for Fodder School sounds fun!

2 Likes

Hey gang! So are there two thread for the same thing? If so, can I delete one or merge them together? Thanks!

It sounds like the consensus is to merge the 2020 and 2021 Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong threads (since these two years are a blur in many ways), and next year weโ€™ll start a new one.

There werenโ€™t any votes for merging this thread, so I recommend leaving it for the remainder of the year. If it doesnโ€™t see any action, it would be totally fine to merge it into the other Paper/Mixed Media thread.

Thus proclaimeth the Terribly Important SOB, on this 9th day of August in the year of our Lorde 2021. :crown: :fountain_pen:

Thanks, kk!

1 Like

I think this thread could be merged with the Art Journal zoom thread. IIRC there was some discussion at the beginning of the year about using the single zoom thread so all of the video links and such were together (which led to this thread not being used).

1 Like

I would love to see another round of that swap.

2 Likes