Patch + felt onesies

I wanted to make something cute for my niece so decided to spruce up some onesies (can you ever really have enough when they’re tiny?). My son used to like adding patches to his clothes, so started with raiding the leftovers, then added felt to some. One was all felt 'cause robots. :robot:

The robot one:

The patch + felt ones:

And a few with just a patch:

19 Likes

Those are as cute as can be. I wish I had of thought to do that when my kiddos were tiny! The ladybug one is adorable and of course I am drawn towards the bird. I love your robot!

1 Like

There are some really fun patches out there!

What a crafty way to add some personality to all the onsies that a baby goes through!

1 Like

These are so cuuute! Shout out to the little worm on the bird one :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

Really cute! I think the duck might be my favorite

1 Like

Ha! Yep, I like that guy. He wraps around to the back. My son asked why he was smiling and I said it’s because he knows that bird isn’t big enough to eat him. :laughing:

1 Like

It desperately makes me want to sing Ernie’s rubber ducky song. :baby_chick:

1 Like

Lol! Yesss!

1 Like

So cute! Love the robot!!

1 Like

The robot is the one I really set out to do. The rest were because the onesies came as a six pack. :wink:

Oh my goodness! All of them are adorable. That bird and robot are killing me.

1 Like

So dang cute! And I had no idea one could launder felt and now this changes everything!

1 Like

It works pretty well. I prewash both, then use fabric glue spots or lightweight fusible, then stitch in place. I don’t know that I’d trust it to withstand heavy use on my 13 year old’s clothes, but I think it works well for onesies and the like.

1 Like

These are all just so adorable! The birdie and the worm just catches my heart! This is going to be one stylish baby. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are adorable.

1 Like

Those are all so cute but OMG that worm, lol. That is the BEST!

1 Like

These are adorable!

2 Likes