Patchwork Ghost Coasters

I made these ghosts for a craft show, so I made 3 sets. One sold, my Mom asked for one set, and I kept the last set.

They took longer than I thought, but I think they turned out really cute. I enjoyed making them and will probably make more next year for friends and co-workers.

Thanks for checking them out!

34 Likes

They are adorable! Love the way the patchwork gives them subtle shadings.

1 Like

They are SO CUTE! Don’t they look like they’re saying “OooOohhh, AaaAahhh”? LOL :ghost:

1 Like

How cute!!! I love their expressions! I also love this patchwork look.

1 Like

The patchwork lends such nice visual interest, and keeps them from being “just white”. Adorable!

1 Like

They’re so cute!

1 Like

So, so cute. I love the patchwork, too.

1 Like

I love these little ghosts! The patchwork gives them such a fun quilty look while still letting them maintain that classic ghost look. Did you do a large sheet of quilt as you go strips and then cut out the various ghosts?

1 Like

These are so cute!

I especially love the smiling ones.

2 Likes

I did the first two individually and then a set of two. I liked it when I placed them individually better.

2 Likes

They’re so cute!

1 Like

Super cute!

1 Like

My goodness these are cute!

1 Like

I love the expressions so much!

1 Like

:scissors: :ghost: :black_heart: Congratulations! Your spooky Patchwork Ghost Coasters are a Featured Project this week! :black_heart: :ghost: :scissors:

2 Likes

Awe. Thank you!

2 Likes

Very cute! :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are adorable! The patchwork makes them more interesting and cute! I can see your personal art style there, as well! :heart:

1 Like

They are just too cute!

1 Like

I don’t think I could use them as coasters! I concur, the quilted look keeps them visually interesting.

1 Like