Personalised Teacher Stickers 🍎

Not too sure where the inspiration for these came from. But tonight I felt like making some personalised stickers for back to school next week.

I used my bitmoji on the chrome extension to choose some teacher themed images and text. I then used Canva (free version) to repeat the images. I have an old silhouette cameo - the first one, but it did the trick for me. I printed on some A4 sticker paper I got from Amazon, but I’m not sure how good the quality is. Do you have any favourite brands you could recommend?

My printer ink was running out, and I don’t know how good my printer is either, so I might try to print some more from work and see how I go.

It was tricky to get the cut lines lined up correctly, so I just took it very slowly and manually moved the cutting mat, not much was wasted in the end.

Thanks for looking :apple::green_apple:

21 Likes

I need a little teacher Lauren! lol…so cute and such a fun way to make work better…very creative…Lauren says…ha ha ha

2 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

Very cool! Bitmoji and Canva! Two of my favorites!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Okay, that is just the best idea!

1 Like

These are fab. I love my bitmoji

1 Like

This is a super cute idea!

1 Like

This are so cute!

1 Like

These are so much fun! Your kids will get a kick out of them.

2 Likes

These are the best! I bet your students will love them.

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

Thanks everyone :hugs:

It was my very first time using Canva :slight_smile:

Super cute, especially the apple one.

1 Like

:boom: YOWZA! :boom: Your wondrous craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Your project was one of the Best of 2021! Yoooooou ROCK!