Personalized Holiday Flannel Pillowcases

Thank you! And Oh my goodness, I did not fussy cut them and didn’t even notice how close they were! I didn’t match the stripes on this one, either, but I could not have come closer if I had tried.

I can’t tell you how grateful I was for their short names! Kate’s name is actually “Kate” on her birth certificate, too. Whew!

5 Likes

lol sometimes all the stars line up…they are lovely and will be a cherished gift

3 Likes

Oh and it took 3 skeins, minus about 14 inches, of 3-strand floss to do those dang letters! Oof. Worth it, but…

1 Like

These are amazing. They will be favourites for years to come!

1 Like

These are fabulous, you’ve done an anchor job and the stitching is great. And I adore that fabric. It’s just begging to be made into lounge pants and worn all year round.

1 Like

Oh my word, those are ADORABLE! I want lounge pants made of that. I would absolutely wear them all the time, totally suck it Christmas! Hahaha!

2 Likes

THANK YOU ALL!!!

@Edel and @Magpie Oh, I was totally contemplating lounge pants or even a full set of PJs for myself, but I was so focused on pillow cases I decided to go with that.

1 Like

Those are so special! What lucky nieces!

1 Like

I love how these turned out! I’m sure they’ll cherish these for a long time.

1 Like

They will love them!

1 Like

Thanks so much, you guys!

1 Like

They turned out great, and I love the fabric!

1 Like

Holy gnome beards, you hand embroidered their names on the pillowcases?! It is perfectly perfect stitching! Just like the rest of the project! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks, y’all!

HAHA! Aw, you! Yeah… poor decision on my part and, well, mistakes were made. :crazy_face:

1 Like

So cute! Your stitching is amazing, and I love that fabric!

1 Like

Darling gift! Your nieces will flip out at having such an adorable, personalized present!

They look so snuggly and cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks so much, everyone!

Wow! Amazing job! They are so cute!

Thank you!