Pilgrimage, Needle Felting

Visiting the Shrine of Pele: (you can maybe see part of Pele’s leg in the background)

Visiting the Annex Ruins Plateau

Visiting the Great Oak Forest

32 Likes

Oh my goodness, how adorable!!! I love his little mushroom cap! And his lil shoes! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you!! :slight_smile: :mouse:

Squeeee!! I went to visit the first two or three shrines on the Shikoku pilgrimage in Japan, and this little guy looks all ready to go on it himself! How delightful!

1 Like

That must have been a wonderful experience! I’ve always wanted to visit the moss gardens in Japan! :slight_smile: :mouse:

1 Like

Ack! So adorable and well made. I love your tiny felted creatures, the photos you take, and the stories.

1 Like

This just made High Point of My Week!

2 Likes

You make the most magical little creatures…the little mushroom cap is not only cute, but very believable!

2 Likes

Just every little thing about this fella is wondrous!

1 Like

Thank you very much!! :mouse:
I actually feel that I struggle with taking photos. It has to do with the way I see. Until I get the images on my computer I have no idea if they’re any good at all!

And it’s Friday! Must have been some week!! Thank you very much!! :mouse:

Thank you!! :mouse:
I love mushrooms! Wish I were knowledgeable enough to forage for more than Morels. I can probably safely identify Chicken Of the Woods, and Dryad’s Saddle, but beyond that I’m pretty lost.

Thank you!! :mouse:
I have fun trying to figure out what I can make for these little guys. Objects that would make mouse sense! :wink:

2 Likes

Those little toes! I’m enamored. He’s such a majestic little dude.

2 Likes

How adorable is this?!? Love it so much!

I love him! So many awesome details and so much personality!!

Thank you @gozer; @MegAskunk & @Abbeeroad!! :mouse:
He was fun to make!! At one point I thought I might have his eyes closed, but he objected. :wink:

2 Likes

So cute! I love it! You are so good at needle felting. Reminds me of Redwall.

2 Likes

Thanks!! I read quite a few of the Redwall series ages ago. Good reading! :slight_smile: :mouse:

1 Like

Congrats! Your Pilgrimage is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

1 Like