Pocket letter swap?

I might be in for the mini. I haven’t done much ATC-ing. This would be a nice way to get my feet wet.

5 Likes

I would be interested. But depending on when. At the moment a bit busy, but late august/sept is just fine for me.

3 Likes

I’d be interested in doing the mini!

2 Likes

I’d be interested. I need to check my stash. I am pretty sure I have a bunch of packet page protectors and I also think I might know where they are…

2 Likes

I’d be in for the mini if I have swap space.

2 Likes

I love the idea of the mini pocket letters! Sometimes it’s hard to figure out a cohesive topic for 9 squares, IMHO. Could we perhaps have more than one partner?

5 Likes

I’m interested and would do either but it seems the consensus is for the mini.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing!

1 Like

I am taking a short ATC break, but I might also be in if this doesn’t get rolling until late August.

1 Like

I’d be interested in the mini also, although either is fine with me. I’ve made both before. August sounds good to me also because i don’t think i can participate in a swap yet. :grin:

3 Likes

There seems to be a good amount of interest. I will probably start signups in the next couple of days and then do another mini pocket letter swap in a couple of months.

7 Likes

I’m getting excited for this. I have been enjoying drawing this year and always need an excuse and a reason to do it!

1 Like

I have posted sign ups for round 1

2 Likes

I am thinking of doing another round of mini pocket letters.

I’ll probably post it in the next week or 2. so be thinking of your themes!

previous swap that explains pocket letters

4 Likes

I would absolutely love this! Thank you!

Yes! I’d be in. This sounds fun!

1 Like

Last round was so fun!

1 Like

This sounds really fun, and cheap to mail too!

2 Likes

I’ll be posting it some time this weekend!

3 Likes

It’s up! :tada:

2 Likes