Pocket Letter Trios

I recently participated in the Pocket Letter swap and had two partners.

My first partner was Kwality570 and I combined two of her themes (cute bears and anthropomorphic animals) to make her this triptych of bear friends sharing coffee. :slight_smile:

My second partner was Curiousfae and I went with her pop culture mashup theme and mashed Peanuts with Bowie, Wednesday Addams, and Batman. :slight_smile:

Thanks for looking! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

So freakin creative! And professionally rendered, too. Super cool sets!

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

So stinking fun! I love my cards and the mashup you created. And I totally love your bears. Your illustrations are folksy and sweet. Two of my favorite things!

3 Likes

Your illustrations and your interpretations of themes are really delightful!

2 Likes

The pop culture ones is really good!
But the bears! I love them so much! :smiley:

3 Likes

I am obsessed with those bears! They are amazing. I love their little expressions and how they are cheers-ing their mugs. The rosiness of their cheeks. The cool tone of the background. Absolute perfection!

3 Likes

:fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: :sparkles: Yay! This fall-tastic project is featured this week! :fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: :sparkles:

1 Like

I really love both sets, but those cheers-ing bears are the best!!

1 Like

Thank you, everyone! :slight_smile: And thank you for the feature too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such talent!
I love them!

1 Like

I love my set so very much! I hung it up in my craft room. :slight_smile: the other set is adorable as well. So cute and creative!

3 Likes

Aww, that makes me happy to hear that! :blush: And thank you! :slight_smile:

They are all so fun. I especially like you made the Peanut characters perplexed and grumpy!

1 Like

Such fun themes and so well done! The bears have such a great autumn vibe and the Peanuts characters are Spot. On. :heart:

1 Like

totally adorable!!!
the bears remind me of my little granddaughter (almost 2) – she loves to β€œcheers” during meals, even with me on FaceTime, LOL

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone! :slight_smile:

@kayrun - aww, that sounds adorable! :slight_smile:

1 Like