POLL: Which Swaps Are Next?

The poll is closed! The masses have spoken an the next five swaps and organizers are listed below. Please remember, if you are a LC member in good standing, you may sign up for up to 3 swaps. Everyone else may sign up for one.

Happy swapping! These five swaps will be up and running soon, so watch for them:
Common Ground, @Bunny1kenobi
Teesha Moore Patch or Adult Merit Badge, @MightyMitochondria
Halloween Advent, @JoyfulClover
ATC Swap, @gozer
Positive Affirmation, @Magpie

12 Likes

Wow! This is an epic second round list. Thanks so much for handling this again, Racky!

4 Likes

What a great mix for swaps this go round! I see at least two I want to sign up for.

4 Likes

YAY!! Can’t wait! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hooray!!!

4 Likes

Huzzah! Let’s get this party started!!! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Q is up for Common Grounds!

6 Likes

Yes!!!

2 Likes

I will set up the ATC swap by the weekend. I got called into the office unexpectedly.

6 Likes

I’ll be looking out for it! Go ATCS!

3 Likes

Ooh. That’s a nice line-up. So… @JoyfulClover… you got an eta on sign-ups? No pressure. Take your time… I mean… I’m not over here day dreaming about Halloween this early of course. That’d be silly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :ghost: :japanese_goblin: :skull: :black_heart: :vampire: :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Well @artsycandice now that you mention it, I JUST posted a poll to determine start dates! GO VOTE!!!

3 Likes

Teesha Moore Patch OR Adult Merit Badge swap is open!!

4 Likes

This is so exciting! Thank you to all of our organizers!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey gang, the timing isn’t working out for Magpie this round, so it’s next swap up. @kittykill, how about an Inspiring Woman swap? Are you game?

Sure! I am up for the challenge. I will do sign ups tomorrow.

4 Likes

Great! Thank you!

Inspiring Women Swap is up!

3 Likes

Just a reminder… for anyone interested in the Common Ground Swap s/u 5/28-6/6 s/o 7/10, sign ups end tomorrow… and on Sunday, PARTNERS! :tada:

2 Likes

I’m a little confused. I see we have had two polls for swapping so far. Are there going to be more polls? Or will it move to eventually be if a person wants to host one then they can just open one up? Are there only going to be able to be like 5 swaps at a time? I’m sorry if this was all covered. I tried to look but didn’t see any answers. If it has already been covered, can someone direct me?

8 Likes