COMPLETED - Positive Affirmations R-2 SU Sept19-26, SO Oct 17

OMG, I just had an idea for this swap that would work no matter what the questionnaire response says…

(The FOMO is huuuuggggeeee here right now)

Hmmm, let me see how I get on with my organising over the weekend.

4 Likes

That sound you hear is all of us think-chanting, “Do it. Do it. Do it.” Lol

3 Likes

I just don’t want to let anyone down, will need to see how this weekend goes with organising my holiday and mum’s birthday stuff.

But FOMO!!

3 Likes

I was googling ideas for your mum’s gift the other day but then thought that was bordering on invasive and made myself stop lol

1 Like

That is awesome, did you come up with any nuggets of inspiration??

Mum is a PITA in that she just does / buys / has experiences / things etc.

I did see a sheep stool last year when we were in Wales that she liked. And we’re trying to get her customers to donate to a thing - thing to be decided and might depend on how much we raise. One of her barstaff was trying to get info out of her today and ranted on our secret chat group that it’s like getting blood out of a stone. (Mum owns a pub for context)

Sorry @Magpie This is off-topic. Feel free to pm me @AntBee

2 Likes

What’s more positive than thinking about how we can help each other out? I love this conversation right here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a couple of chat groups set up to discuss the finer details, have had to remove Mum’s boyfriend from one because it kept pinging and my Mum was getting Nosey!!!

2 Likes

I’ve GOT IT!

Get customers and barstaff to do one of those Flash Mob Dance things! That would be HILARIOUS.
(It’s a good idea in my head, anyway, but I do have a head cold so it may be the Dayquil talking lol)

2 Likes

Given the average age of her customers - it would be hilarious. Getting them to even try and be co-ordinated … I’ll put it to the team!!!

3 Likes

I am 99% sure that I’m going to join this one! Life’s been a bit hectic and crazy lately with real life commitments, but I think I can swing this one since it’s a small. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You can do eeet! A couple hours immersed in positivity. It’ll do ya good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome to the swap @jemimah!

2 Likes

Does this :arrow_up: mean things can go letter rate? The conditions also mention tracking.

1 Like

Tracking rules apply as always, which means letter mail is exempt as far as I know.
I’ll update the terms to make them less US-centric

I sent in my questionnaire. This will help me focus my crafting for the next few weeks. I’ve been all over the place. Looking forward to overthinking this! :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome to the swap @Smmarrt!

1 Like

I’ll close signups & assign partners tomorrow night after work. We may end up a small but mighty group, feel free to invite anybody you think would like to participate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m going to do this since it looks like I will be canceling my trip “home” due to hurricane issues…I need some positivity and giving it is the best way to get out of a slump!

5 Likes

Welcome to the swap @AIMR !

1 Like

I sent in my Q!

4 Likes