Positive Affirmations R-3 Gallery - Done!

I received an amazing package from @Abbeeroad today! She included two crafted items because she wasn’t sure about the little basket. But I LOVE it!
You sure did being happiness into my day with this amazing package!

Basket Front

Basket back

Amazing flag!

Extras!

6 Likes

Fabulous basket! The flag is also very much in line with @Abbeeroad 's artwork!

2 Likes

Whu-ow, these last 2 projects. Wow. Amazing, you gals. These are so scrapilicious, I just love every bit of what I’m seeing. WOW!

1 Like

Oh my gosh that flag. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I really love that scissor fabric!

I’m so glad you like everything @Kwality570! Happy the basket is in a home where it’s appreciated. :smile:

3 Likes

Everything is so wonderful and uplifting!!

2 Likes

I got a fabulous package from @Magpie she got me in the feels.

The back of this lovely card, and the front is a great master board,

And inside, all the tea, we drank so much tea when I visited, so this is loads more tea to drink and smile.

There’s a lovely sweet and wise letter under the tea, but I’m keeping them on there and bringing the whole thing to live at work

And the piece de resistance. This wonderful mugrug, also destined for my desk. Apart from being lovely, the stitching is so awesomely precise!

Thank you so much @magpie :kissing_heart: for this and for organising. I haven’t commented much in the gallery, but it’s been so uplifting and lovely.

5 Likes

I had another fabulous affirmation chosen from your list but it was just impossible for this. I had to use the one I also say so much & share with you.
The Way Out Is Through.
May the thought see you to the other side of any troubles, dear woman. Much love & allthefeels! XO
:green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Oh that is just wonderful!!

1 Like

What a lovely package and an absolutely gorgeous mug rug!

1 Like

Thoughtful and personal package! Love thinking of you two sipping the various teas and sharing life stories…yes, that is the best part of any visit!

I see some very familiar fabrics in that mug rug…@magpie sharing a bit of us with you as well!

3 Likes

Yes, a perfect package for you & your family :grin:
Great job, @Kwality570

Oh, gosh!
So.many.fabulous.packages in this swap! Just lovely!
Kudos to everyone :clap:

2 Likes

These packages are blowing me away! You all are so talented and creative. It’s inspirational.

1 Like

I recd from my awesome friend @Magpie who somehow always knows how to make me smile.

First the lovely card that is pretty special. It’s from a gelli plate that her and Edel made during their visit together. How sweet to share that with me! She even sent the original so I can add my own touch to it and send it along to someone else. :heart:

And here it is! A beautifully pink mug rug adorned with a saying that I use in some form (usually with the swears) daily. I love this. The stitches and piecing are perfect. And I love the black and white stripes.

And the back. Cuz roller skating is my jam.

Fun international candy that is sorta like a fruit roll up. They are yummy.

Thank you Magpie.

6 Likes

Yay! My sister was visiting from BC & we found those Hawthorn berry gummies at the international shop. I know it’s not exactly candy but, ye know, fruit is nature’s candy :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

They are really good. I like fruit roll ups and they are very similar… Not overly sweet.

1 Like

Gorgeous mug rug…and that gelli print is so colorful and fun!

Is the candy soft? It looks similar to Japanese Yokan, which I have trouble finding here…my sister just sent me a recipe to make my own. Looks yummy and “healthy”… :joy:

1 Like

Another beauty by @Magpie!!

1 Like

It is pretty soft. I bet it’s the same.

1 Like

I recieved from @kittykill! Today was an otherwise wretched day so the package was doubley appreciated. I feel thoroughly spoiled!

Pam sent the most perfect hoop! I’ve already hung it in my office so it will be at eye level when I’m writing.

There’s also a super cute notebook, pens, a pouch, a bag of yummy candy, a cute handkerchief, mushroom mug with tea, and a crocheted…bath scrubbie? I love it all.

Here’s a close up of the hoop. Such perfect stitches! Mine are never that neat. Thank you, Pam!

6 Likes

Aw! What a fantastic sentiment on that hoop. That package is so bright and cheery.

2 Likes