Positive Affirmations R-3 Gallery - Done!

KwalitySun
Sunshine by @Kwality570

Partners:
@Magpie > @Edel SENT/RECEIVED
@Magpie > @curiousfae SENT/RECEIVED
@Magpie > @Kayrun SENT/RECEIVED
@Tapestry > @Smmarrt SENT/RECEIVED
@Tapestry > @kittykill SENT/RECEIVED
@Smmarrt > @Tapestry SENT/RECEIVED
@Smmarrt > @AIMR SENT/RECEIVED
@AIMR > @Smmarrt SENT/RECEIVED
@AIMR > @Kwality570 SENT/RECEIVED
@AIMR > @Abbeeroad SENT/RECEIVED
@curiousfae > @Magpie SENT/RECEIVED
@Kwality570 > @Abbeeroad SENT/RECEIVED
@Kwality570 > @AIMR SENT/RECEIVED
@Abbeeroad > @Kwality570 SENT/RECEIVED
@Abbeeroad > @AIMR SENT/RECEIVED
@kittykill > @Tapestry SENT/RECEIVED
@Edel > @Magpie SENT/RECEIVED
@kayrun > @Magpie SENT/RECEIVED

Swap thread

5 Likes

I received from @Tapestry. Oh my goodness! She totally spoiled me!!! So many goodies! Let’s lead up to the most fabulous craft!!!

Look at this!!! It is a fabulous inspiration wheel! I can turn it and get a new message. There is also a naughty version and little magnets that go with it.

Thank you so much! I had such a rough couple of weeks and this totally brightened my day. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

Oh my word, this is FABULOUS! That dogs thing is cracking me right up, lol. Awesome start to the gallery, right on.

1 Like

I had a lot of fun picking affirmations from the hundreds of fabulous quotes Kittykill has pinned!

I posted a behind the scenes on the positivity reel in case anyone wants to make their own!

3 Likes

That is soooo coool!!

3 Likes

super cute, @Tapestry !!
what a clever way to share positive affirmations…love this!

1 Like

I received such a great package of happy, positive goodies from @curiousfae.
Look at all these rainbow, shiny stickers! And, like, an info sheet on Kelli, how cool. Reminds me of our awesome trading cards! That swap was bomb :bomb:

Bountiful Magpie! Yay, you know it’s true :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :kissing_heart:

This mushroom’s getting framed.

I mean, come on… :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

And, last but not least, the lovely, sweet, wonderful affirmation.

I love it all, thanks for being my partner Kelli :blush:

7 Likes

Omg that mushroom!!! Speechless.

1 Like

What a fabulous package! Such wonderful details on the mushroom!

1 Like

Glad you like it @Magpie ! I was wracking my brain for flat objects to send and you know I’m obsessed with lettering right now so these are what I came up with. Thanks for letting me indulge. :blush:

Wow!
What a lovely package!
And I agree on framing the mushroom :mushroom:
@curiousfae , such nice work!

1 Like

I received an amazingly perfect for me package from @Kwality570 today!

Everything:

Close ups of the amazing scrappy thread catcher. I’m in love!!

I put it next to my couch so it can be on display and be of maximal use!

And another shot of the extras. My girls will steal these stickers and Mr. Road has already stolen the candy (maple sugar candies are his FAVE).

Thank you so much @Kwality570! :heart::heart:

8 Likes

That’s super beautiful, ack! I LOVE IT!

That mushroom is AMAZING

Now I really want a scrappy thread catcher! That is just the cutest.

1 Like

I love that thread catcher… @Kwality570 is that another one you inherited or are you able to find these now? I just love the stitched one you did for me…they seem very versatile…I love that used scrappy fabric for thread scraps!

1 Like

We had to go straight from my office to the camper tonight, there’s some sort of critter damage to the roof! Good news is we beat the rain. Anyhoo, Rob brought me a package from my lovely friend @Edel and I tore right into with my teeth, haha. Patience is for people who didn’t just spend an eyeball burning, shoulder aching, brain & butt numbing four hours of furious data entry to meet a last minute deadline. I needed something good!
Fabulous fabric

Pretty paper

Excellent extras

This pouch, I love it!

That’s right world, take note!

& it’s full of sashiko supplies for me to play with, yay!

Spoiled me filthy rotten. Thank you, dear friend :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heartpulse:

6 Likes

That pouch is so deliciously scrappy!!

1 Like

Love the pouch and such cute extras, @edel!

I received this fabulous prayer flag for my collection from @Kwality570 !

The background and the strips are made from bits of Japanese fabrics. The two pink strips are selvages! I like how it is mounted…and, that there is so much red in the piece (my favorite color!!). Even the hanging wire is red!

I got yummy tea and a cool bookmark as extras! (already in use in my library nook!)

Thanks, partner!

7 Likes