Positive Affirmations R-3 Gallery - Done!

Super supportive statement & superlative stitching! What a nice package, that’s a bunch of uplifting sunshine right there.

1 Like

Such a beautiful sentiment framed by beautiful flowers…the stitching is just so gorgeous. What a bunch of nice extras as well!

2 Likes

Wow. Such great packages. I received from @Tapestry and I was spoiled!

A book sleeve - might I use it as a Kindle sleeve?

A card and an art piece made by a coworker of Jenn’s.

The background on the card was made by @geekgirl.

Two little stitched birds with found sentiments - love these!

The red bird reads - Love transforms dangerous beasts into family. Hope discovers doorways in the dark.

The yellow bird says - We breathe in words and sing hope. Dare to believe you can fly.

6 Likes

But wait there’s more!

Chocolate, tea and a bath bomb.

Stickers, more tea, and charms and bird cards.
There is also a lip balm but it rolled off my desk - too shy for photos!

And if that wasn’t enough, the art piece by Jenn.

You will chuckle when you see what I made.

Thanks so much for everything. I will enjoy it all.

7 Likes

Wow!
Nice package @kittykill
The hoop is just gorgeous! Nicely done, and so powerful.

And @Tapestry , so much love packed in that pkg! The birdies are the best!!
I’m keeping a photo to remind me how to attach the quotes for next time… I drew a blank on that part, so I went with an easy solution. (More will be revealed when my partner receives)
Next time I’ll know better from your example, so thanks!

3 Likes

Ah, those birbs are the bestests!

1 Like

I recieved a lovely pacakge from @Smmarrt today!

A colorful art piece, poison bottle bookmark, and yummy looking chocolate bar pencil case, plus sone candy and a postcard. Thank you!

4 Likes

Oh, I really like the fiber elements & the stitching, that looks awesome!

Nicely done, @Smmarrt !
And I spy one of those happy skulls:)

2 Likes

Love the embroidery from @kittykill of course. Wonderful color, stitching, and sentiment.

Oh the little birds by @Tapestry are so cute and clever!

Such a colorful package from @Smmarrt! Love that skullie paper doll/bottle.

1 Like

I am so glad that you like everything. I love stitching that hoop for you. Thank you for being such a great partner.

2 Likes

And I received from @AIMR today! It’s amazing!!

The main item:

An adorable rice bag!! I absolutely love it. Check out the details!

I love the little cap on the rope pulls:

And that stitching! :star_struck:

She stuffed it with candies!!

And spoiled me with extras:

Candy, stickers, fabric (!!), she even included some indigo dyed string from when we met in Canada! :blue_heart:

And last but not least the adorable card with the sentiment that inspired the whole package:

I love, love, love everything. Thank you so much Linda!!!

5 Likes

Oh. My. GOSH! AMAZING, amazing, AHmazing. The stitches! And that yummy fabric too.

1 Like

Don’t forget that the kids can eat the “rice paper” on the candy!! Glad you like it…I was overwhelmed by the great projects in this round and the last round, so I decided to venture off a bit. Boro and sashiko were meant to be used for repairs, but who knew that it would become a beautiful addition to piece?

I’ll do a separate post on the rice bag later.

In the meantime, I received from @Smmarrt !! She must have heard that I am doing an LC Exclusive art wall in my house! I just so happen to have purchased a bunch of frames yesterday so this will be going up on my wall!

The extras were a skull head bottle, a candy pouch (my husband’s favorite candy ever!), a goofy postcard with some of Brunny’s pals, and partially eaten candy–I mean, I partially ate them before I took the picture! Yum–Neccos!

Thanks, Susan…you always brighten my day with your swap packages!

5 Likes

This is my favorite sentence here lol

Great swap package!

2 Likes

I missed the little birds! They are wonderful…I love how the little sayings are attached…very cheerful messengers!

2 Likes

We have already eaten the rice paper! The candies are delicious!

Love that art from @Smmarrt!!

2 Likes

Loving that quote & layered artwork, another excellent package!

1 Like

What a great package, @AIMR !!
Love it!

Also @Smmarrt , nice layered piece

2 Likes

I finally received from @Abbeeroad … seems the package jumped out of the mail truck and went wandering around for a bit. Thank goodness it arrived safely because it was full of positive beauties!

I love this prayer flag…it has my three black kitties on it! It looks like it is a combo of fabric, stitching, paint, and magic!

She also sent a lovely patchwork bag for me to gift to a special friend…not sure I can give it away…I recognize some of the fabrics from previous swaps! I also got special sashiko thread (yay! I don’t have red so it is perfect!) and some cool wooden buttons…I know how I am going to use them!

Thank you for an uplifting and special swap! All of my partners have history with me so each item means a lot!

6 Likes