Princess Courtyard

Here’s something new I just finished - a miniature princess bedroom.

The piece is a courtyard porch and probably meant to have lots of flowers and outdoor furniture but I thought a princess and the pea bed would be fun to make. Here’s a detail of it.

I added a banquet table and filled it with tiny clay food.

I added pea pods to the banquet table with one pea missing. :grinning:

30 Likes

This is so cute! The missing pea is a fantastic touch. XD

3 Likes

I love the many different mattresses! Also, the boar with the apple is classic!

Such a detailed and well done piece…going to spend some time looking at it for all the lovely little touches…

3 Likes

Thank you so much @roler and @AIMR

2 Likes

The bed is brilliant and the missing pea is genius

2 Likes

I’m gobsmacked by all the GLORIOUS details! All the little mattresses in various patterns and thicknesses! And that missing pea… BRILLIANT!

2 Likes

Thanks friends!

You’re totally slaying it with your miniatures!
Those layers of fabric mattresses are so pretty…and psst, did you hide the ‘missing’ pea underneath the mattresses? :grin:

1 Like

I’ll never tell. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh @MissingWillow I love this! The Princess and the Pea is one of my favourite fairy tales. I love all of the layers in her bed, and the missing pea is a perfect touch! I have to say the hog’s head is awesome too!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @PrincessP ! It makes sense this is a favorite of yours!

1 Like

Oh my!! I didn’t even make the connection, that is hilarious and wonderful! :joy: PrincessP comes from another thing :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

This is just fabulous!!! I love it so much!

Oh, wow! I love this! The missing pea is perfect. And all those mattresses!! The whole thing is so great!

Thank you so much!

Oh my goodness! This is so fantastic. The missing pea is the best tiny detail. Awesome job my friend!

1 Like

Thank you!

I’m in love with that stack of mattresses!

Thank you! They were a combination of fabric sewn with a layer of batting inside and fabric glued around a rectangle of squishy stuff (technical term).

1 Like

Wow! I can’t believe the details you put into this, I love it! Especially the missing pea, what a great idea :heart_eyes:

2 Likes