I really should have kept track of the hours I put into this book Started before we moved and thought I was finished but then I unpacked my new sewing machine and decided modifications were necessary because it could handle the bulk better. Then this morning I decided her name should be on it so I added the star on the front cover (name blotted out)
Balloons for learning colours and sorting … there is velcro on them and circles under each balloon with the colour name written in its colour.
Abacus for learning to count
Flowers and buttons to teach colour matching and how to do buttons … there is a pocket on the left in case she doesn’t get them all put on before it’s time to put away.
Dinosaur lacing (her daddy loves dinosaurs but I also made sure there was an elephant for mommy)
Zipper rainbow and different textured clouds
I Spy (which I just realized yesterday isn’t very quiet) I took a picture of the objects she can hunt for, printed it on fabric and attached it to the page. This page is two sided so she can see the objects from the back too.