Quilt Block Swap Gallery

Yay! That was a really fun pattern. And yes, the two blocks coordinate well!

1 Like

Aww–they do go together well and, we both share some of that fabulous bird fabric…our first quilt block swap will be one to remember!

2 Likes

And I received from @roler!

I love these colors and the center block is so fun!! It’s a fun size to play with too. Thank you so much!!! :heart:

4 Likes

WOW! I thought I was looking at a photo! How beautiful is that!

3 Likes

I got a wonderful Friendship Star from @roler! awww…she even sent me the mistake cuts she encountered while making it…so sorry! lol…but, I thank you for the pieces!
btw…I always forget to mention it, but paisley fabrics are one of my absolute favorites…never saw it in white like this! Just beautiful!

Here is the card and even the cute envelope that is going to be used up as well!

I loved our little swap…now I am going to get busy and make something with what I got!

4 Likes

Hooray; I’m so glad you like it! :slight_smile: I don’t know why I was having so much trouble following the pattern that day; it really is a nice one and shouldn’t be too complicated but my brain just wasn’t behaving! I’m happy with the final result though. And yeah, I love that fabric as well! I have a couple yards of it, I think, so I’m looking forward to using it for more quilt blocks!

1 Like

I have days like that…it means I just need to step back…sometimes our brains just don’t want to get it…lol…thanks again…and I laughed so hard at the card…looks like one fierce baby bird!

1 Like

Ooo! Lovely star! That white paisley is pretty cool!

1 Like

And that’s the whole swap done! Way to go friends, for all making such a sweet & cheerful swap, free of drama or flakers. I plan to do a round 2 at some point, and hope you all come back for it! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes