Quilted Halloween table runner

I made this table runner using a Maywood Studio kit. All the fabric was precut and I just had to piece it together according to the directions. It was quilted with a witchy design, which is hard to see in the pictures, but it has a broom, a cat, a witch’s shoe and other spooky details.

14 Likes

Oh wow! This is so pretty and festive.

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

You did a beautiful job on it, so festive!

1 Like

I recognize that pattern! (Missouri Star book, right?) I was just looking at mine recently! This is very cool with just the perfect color and pattern combos!

2 Likes

Missouri Star probably does have this pattern! I picked it up as an all inclusive kit, so the pattern came with it, but from what I’ve seen (at least with the Maywood Studio kits), it’s a very popular pattern.

Do you have any quilts in the works right now? I’m working on a Christmas one!

2 Likes

I love that hat fabric! It all came together nicely!

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for my quilt top to be returned so I can bind it.

The one you made for your bed?

1 Like

Yep! She said she’s been playing catch up and it is next on her to do list.

1 Like

When I picked up my table runner, the quilter said that with Covid, she’s been even busier than she is during the Christmas season. I guess the quarantine has really freed up a lot of time for a lot of quilters!

2 Likes

I bet! Also this is a one woman shop, and her kids have been remote learning.

2 Likes

Remote learning definitely makes it more difficult for parents to find time to do their own things!

1 Like

Wow, this turned out great!!

1 Like

This is great! I love it :smiley:

1 Like

I love this so much!

1 Like

That looks fantastic!

1 Like

Lovely. I wish my blocks came out that perfect.

1 Like

I can’t manage to sew a straight line to save my life, but a quarter inch quilting foot with a guide helps me get close!

2 Likes

I tried that and it helps but triangle blocks are so hard to do.

1 Like