Raspberry hat (as named by roler), and now a claret one, too!

I just finished crocheting this lovely hot pink hat. This is the Wynn Hat by Noowul Designs. When I showed a progress shot to @roler, she decided it looked like a raspberry. I think I may need to make another in a color closer to raspberry now, and maybe make a raspberry parfait because that sounds really yummy.

—-
I made another hat in claret to match the sweater I got last Christmas from Mr SBC. I love how it looks. :hearts:

24 Likes

OMG, a raspberry parfait hat would totally need a swirl of whipped cream in place of a pompom…

1 Like

Love it! Great color, and the pattern is great also.

1 Like

Very appropriate name! And it is quite lovely

1 Like

Fantastic!

1 Like

Fun and bright!

1 Like

Cute! And it does look like a raspberry!

1 Like

So pretty!

Oooh, or a raspberry colored one with a tiny little stem on top!! XD

3 Likes

Very cute. @roler already said the idea I was going to suggest.

2 Likes

Such a pretty hat! Anyone else have “Raspberry Beret” by Prince in their heads now?

2 Likes

That’s so pretty! I love that pattern. I did one with the ever popular Red Heart Super Saver in Retro Stripe.

1 Like

Thank you everyone! @Dooney, I’d love to see yours. I love the RHSS striping yarn. I’ve made several hats in a different pattern with it, and I’d love to see how this hat works up. :smiley:

I made a second hat in claret and edited the post to add photos. I love how it turned out, but taking a picture of reds and purples is a pain in the butt. Since claret is sort of a combo of both shades, it was a real pain :joy:

Here it is! So fun to work up!

6 Likes

Ooh! I like it!

1 Like

:comet: Congratulations! :confetti_ball: Your wonderful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects!

2 Likes

The claret hat looks great on you!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for such kind words! I ended up including the raspberry hat in the secret Santa exchange with the snowlady I made. My husband put the gifts in his coworkers locker today, and she loved them both!

I was just browsing for a hat to make out of some yummy new yarn…this is really cute and looks fast to make!

I like all the colors, but the raspberry is my favorite!

1 Like