Ring o' Foxes biscornu

@QueenHobo is my little sister, and she’s obsessed with foxes. And now that I’m obsessed with biscornu, I had to make her one. Except that now I’m reconsidering… Maybe I didn’t make it for her. Maybe I made it for me, and only thought I made it for her… :wink:

Here’s a top view:

Here are two side views:

The opposite corners on the bottom square have the same design. The pattern called for using a pale yellow to back stitch around each square, and green to whip stitch the edges together. I like the look, and I think I’ll try it in brighter colors on another one soon.

Also, here’s the top piece before it was sewn together. It was taken in natural light, and reflects the true colors much better.

30 Likes

This is drop dead gorgeous

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed seeing all your previous posts on biscornu pin cushions…this one is super duper fantastic! Love it!

1 Like

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful. :orange_heart:

1 Like

This is beautiful.

1 Like

Your sister is lucky that it did not fall between the cushions on your couch! :wink:

The outlining really pops the cross stitch and defines the foxes…nice job…this is my favorite one you have made so far!

2 Likes

Beautiful! Love that they are running

2 Likes

My son and I are always sharing images of photos!! We both said “oooooo”!!! Beautiful!!

1 Like

Unreal. It’s so beautiful, I’d be handling that for an hour, turning it round and over again, making the foxes run and jump through the autumn leaves. Really just the most stunning thing.

4 Likes

The way you outlined it, with a tiny bit of the stitches outside, gives it a watercolor feel to me. It’s beautiful.

4 Likes

That is beautiful!

1 Like

I got a watercolor vibe as well!

And you def made this for you.

:shamrock: :metal: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Wow this is beautiful!

1 Like

This is amazing. At first, I thought it was printed on the fabric!

1 Like

Pretty! I definitely think you and your sister need matching ones! :wink:

1 Like

That is beautiful! Where did you find the pattern?

1 Like

I found it on Pinterest and went to the designers website. I love that there were two files included. One was the pattern like normal. The other was a bonus file. It had the option to print a floss card, and the chart without the back stitching shown. It made it so much easier to read the chart, and then I went back to the main file to see the back stitching lines.

3 Likes

I mean… WOW! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh that is gorgeous!! I love the running foxes, and such pretty colours too!

1 Like

I love the running foxes and the colors make me think of fall in a wonderful way!

1 Like