Rose Garden Tea House

I had been looking at these miniature kits for a while, but I was inspired by Edel’s library corner - Library corner miniature - to jump in and buy one. I almost went for the same kit, but in the end the tea house won out.

Finished tea house -

And with the lights turned on -

And the little table, ready to sit down for afternoon tea -

Definitely going to order more, I had so much fun building it :smiley:

25 Likes

Oohhh I love it. I was really tempted by this one too. It looks fabulous and you did a great job. They are such fun to build. Just the right level of challenge and complexity. I’ve a small kitchen one that has arrived, I’ll be making that this week.

2 Likes

Soooo cute!

I love this so much!!!

Makes me yearn for high tea in London! So sweet!

This is fabulous! I love all of the little details it has. How much of it did you have to add to it? How long did it take to put it all together?

Thank you

Apart from tools and glue (I used both craft glue and a hot glue gun), everything you need is in the kit.

And I think somewhere between 25 and 30 hours, although I didn’t keep a close count. But I didn’t hurry it, I took my time and really enjoyed the process :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow! That’s a great kit if all of that was included- I thought for sure you embellished with additional items. And, while that’s a lot of hours put in, I can see working on this in small bits over time. I can’t take the plunge and buy one now, but it’s on my radar for the future!

1 Like

Omg! This is so amazing! Wow! So impressive! I love it. :heart_eyes:

Congrats! Your Rose Garden Tea House is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

1 Like

That’s lovely! I’m a sucker for conservatory type buildings, can you share a link, please?

WOOOOOOOOW! So much detail! So many things to keep you looking and looking!

This is so cool. How long did it take you?

Somewhere between 25 and 30 hours I reckon, but I didn’t rush it. I wanted to enjoy the making :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, I have been eyeing those little kits too and was wondering if they were worth the investment. Yours is adorable!

I had been for a while too, but so pleased I took the plunge :smiley:

So lovely! I just adore seeing these little kits so full of tiny little things…it would be a project that you could take your time on or be so engrossed and stay up in the wee hours of the morning doing (that would be me…)…I am going to have to take a look at them again…I am getting bored making masks…

Congrats on the featured item as well…it is a wonderfully executed project!

1 Like

Very cute! I love the tiny details!

Fun project!