Round 4 Swap Ideas

Has there been any discussion about when we’ll be able to have independent swaps? Just being able to suggest ideas and start a swap without waiting for a ‘cycle’?

4 Likes

You know it! We will start round 5 ideas after the holiday.

8 Likes

I think we will be able to do independent swaps after we have a swap database integrated into the site. Right @kittykill?

1 Like

Yep. As soon as we have a database set up (like before) we won’t have to do it this way. Fingers crossed for 2021!

6 Likes

I’ve been brainstorming swap ideas.

2 Likes

Me too! I’m excited for the next round.

3 Likes

I would love a Pokémon swap! XD Not sure I have the mental bandwidth to host one right now though.

3 Likes

I’m hoping for some sort of curiosities swap!!! I have a mighty need. Also, if anyone would like to do a personal curiosities swap asap pm me!

4 Likes

I’m hoping to host a Craft My Collectible swap :grinning:

1 Like

I’m still planning to do a round of I Want to Live in the Burrow, that I had to put off last round.

3 Likes

I’d like to offer a smaller version of Make-A-Friend…if… the two outstanding ornament swap ornaments finally make their final homes in time for me to do so.

Edit: Those outstanding ornaments have arrived!

4 Likes

Would people like to do another round of Little Good Things? Or shall I just stick with ongoing ATCs?

4 Likes

I love making little good things!

3 Likes

I’m now hooked on ATCs! :slight_smile: Would love to join another round of ongoing!

4 Likes

Oh, I’d love that!!! I always enjoyed the MAF swaps!

2 Likes

What’s the Make a Friend swap?

You are (hopefully) paired up with someone you never swapped with before, or someone you haven’t many times, and the swap is geared towards trying to help you “make a friend” with this person. I hosted a miniature version of the previous larger swap on the old site, and we hand wrote a letter, purchased or crafted something special to us, and used the letter to find out more from partner to craft for them. This was in 2 packages, but I would alter the idea a bit to be just one.

6 Likes

Love love love!

2 Likes

I would love to do a Make a Friend swap. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Round 5 swap ideas thread is up!

6 Likes