Round 4 Swap Poll Voting 9.10-9.17

If you see the number go up, it should cast your vote. If you see that the “vote now” button is still highlighted that it is because the poll has not be closed. It was set up to see results after the poll closed, not after each vote.

If I set up the poll to show results after each vote than the vote button would turn grey.

This was the process for the last two rounds.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you! Now I’m impatiently waiting…

2 Likes

Maybe its just my computer, but it won’t register my vote.

1 Like

If you see the number on the side go up, it should cast your vote. If you see that the “vote now” button is still highlighted that it is because the poll has not be closed. It was set up to see results after the poll closed, not after each vote.

If I set up the poll to show results after each vote than the vote button would turn grey.

1 Like

I am excited to see what swaps will be picked. Please remember that you can sign up for 5 swaps total (from all rounds). For example, if you have 2 swaps from round 2 that are still outstanding (packages not received), you can only sign up for 3 swaps in round 4.

1 Like

Is there some place we can look to see this spreadsheet?

1 Like

Right now the spreadsheet is shared with the organizers and the swap mods. There is personal information on these sheets that I don’t want to open it up to the general public. The scale of information is a lot and if every member on LC wanted to view it, I don’t think I have enough shares for that. :blush: If you have any questions about swaps, shipping status or anything like that, the swaps mods are here to help or pm the organizer to see if they have correct information.

3 Likes

OK, thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Just voted! :star:

1 Like

Last day to vote! Swaps will be announced 9/18

6 Likes

Oh shoot I missed voting! Glad to see so many Harry Potter swaps! I definitely want to do one of those!

2 Likes

WHOA! Lots of amazing swaps! LOTS AND LOTS of information below! Please read it before signing up and organizing swaps.

If for some reason, you are an organizer and your swap got picked and you can not organize, please let me know asap. You do not have to organize the swap just cause it got picked. Don’t feel bad if you change your mind or something came up and can’t organize it. Several people got all of their swaps picked and that is a lot, so it is totally okay to just organize one. You are not obligated to organize all of them, besides that, it may be, because of the guidelines, you can only organize one, just pick your favorite. I just need to know.

Also, please note the guidelines for organizers, specifically how many swaps you can organize. . If it is your first time organizing, you may only organize ONE swap. After you have completed
your organizing duties for that swap, you may organize and/or co-organize up to THREE swaps
at once.

Please note the changes for round 4. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR SWAP ORGANIZERS!!!

We are going to staggering swap sign ups. What does that mean? Instead of having every swap due at the same time, we are giving the organizer a chance to do sign ups for swaps from 9/18 to 10/2. For example, if someone wanted to hold off sign ups, like me for the 2nd round of OWS, I will start it on October 1st instead of starting it on 9/18. The winter book swap I will probably start sign ups on October 2nd, then the sign ups will go for a week (10/2-10/9) and crafting for a month so send outs will be closer to “winter” time.

We will have swap mods working more closely with the organizers. Organizers will receive pm’s from a swap mod to introduce themselves.

Organizers MUST use the spreadsheet provided! There are no exceptions! We have A LOT of swaps going on and this is our database. I will be setting up the spreadsheet today and pm’ing organizers with the information.

For Organizers: The spreadsheet will have a current list of swappers and the swaps they are in. Please refer to that when checking status for sign ups.

Organizing a swap is a good amount of work and requires someone who is conscientious and has good follow-through. Please don’t volunteer to be an organizer unless you are prepared to complete the work described below.

. You must be at least 18 years old.

. You must not have any Negative Feedback.

. You must have completed at least two swaps and have Positive Feedback for both.

. If it is your first time organizing, you may only organize ONE swap. After you have completed
your organizing duties for that swap, you may organize and/or co-organize up to THREE swaps
at once.

If the number of participants exceeds 25 members, you must either recruit a co-organizer or
contact a swap mod and arrange to send them a copy of your records.

For Swappers: You may only be in 5 swaps TOTAL. If you still have swaps open from previous rounds, that counts as your total.

Now onto the good stuff! The swaps for this round are:
Ornament Swap @Lynx
4x6 swap @Kwality570
Ongoing Wish Swap round 2 @kittykill
Secret Santa @thanate
HP swap @PrincessP
I want to live in the Burrows @MistressJennie
HP Holiday swap @MistressJennie
Holiday decor @gozer
Ongoing ATC @thanate
Winter book swap @kittykill
pincushion needleminder swap @bethntim
5.00 craft challenge @lifeinpigtails
mini room @Bunny1kenobi
Chunky house swap @irid3sc3nt
OTT Halloween @irid3sc3nt
Plushy Accessories @roler
Fabric Art Journal @Smmarrt
Shop the Swap @loves2experiment

20 Likes

Thank you, mods, for helping our swap planners with staggered swap times. That will help so much, especially as we start approaching our holiday times. :two_hearts: :star:

5 Likes

Holy guacamole that’s a lot of swaps!

Yes! Staggering will be so helpful!! Thank you!

6 Likes

FYI - For those who want to join the Winter Holiday Decor Swap
I will be starting sign-ups on Sept 25th- Oct 5th Send outs Nov 13th.
I will give 5 weeks of crafting just time spread out the send out dates.

4 Likes

Looks good!
Ongoing ATCs will be the month of October
Secret Santa will open for sign-ups in late October and start for claims November first.

4 Likes

FYI:

The Ongoing Wish Swap sign ups will be October 1st

The Winter Book Swap sign ups will be October 2nd

5 Likes

FYI
The pincushion/needleminder swap sign up will be 9/25/2020-10/2/2020 with a send out of 11/2/2020

EDIT: Or I can change mine to a sooner sign up date and a sooner send out date since a lot of us seem to have the same schedule in mind

9/21/20-EDITED AGAIN: I found out today my hubby has to have surgery this Friday (the day sign-ups were supposed to happen) so I am opening the sign-ups today, 9/21/20-9/28/20 with a sendout of 10/26/20.

7 Likes

raises hand I have a question!

I was picked to organize two swaps, but I haven’t organized before on this site. I could stagger the swaps and I think it would work out okay…

EDIT: If someone else could organize the OTT, that would be great. I like the swap, but the times of both the chunky house and the ott are going to run over each other. :frowning: :frowning_face:

1 Like

Fabric Art Journal Page Swap - Sign ups next week after Handmade Journal Swap has concluded.

Craft time 10/03 - 10/30
Send out by 11/06 ish

4 Likes