Round 4 Swap Poll Voting 9.10-9.17

Which swaps do you want to see for Round 4? The top 10 will be picked. Voting will end 9.17.20 Swaps will be announced on 9.18.20

• Ongoing ATC Swap
  • Animal Cross Swap
  • Costume Accessories
  • Plushie/Stuffed Animal Accessory Swap
  • Ornament Swap
  • Ongoing Wish Swap round 2
  • Winter Book Swap
  • STS (shop the swap)
  • Fabric Art Journal Page Swap
  • Harry Potter Swap
  • Holiday DĆ©cor Swap
  • Mini Room Box Swap
  • HP Holiday Swap
  • I Want to Live in the Burrows Swap
  • Pin Cushion / Needle Minder Swap
  • Holiday Ninni Swap
  • Altered Matchbox Swap
  • Vintage Christmas Swap
  • 4x6 Swap
  • 10 Minute Swap
  • Secret Santa Swap
  • TM Patch Swap
  • Chunky House Swap
  • OTT Halloween/Autumn swap
  • $5.00 Craft Challenge
  • ATC Address Book Swap

0 voters

6 Likes

It says you have to choose at least 10 options. Is that correct? So if I only want to select 4 The vote now button doesnā€™t light up

1 Like

Shoot! Let me see if I can fix it. Hold on.

1 Like

I just tried it with two and it let me vote.

1 Like

You just pick the top favorite. We will be picking the top 10.

1 Like

The dollar sign didnā€™t seem to stick on my swap idea, I tried to edit several times. :confused:
Itā€™s supposed to be, ā€œFive dollar craft challengeā€

1 Like

Can you see it on the poll now?

2 Likes

Yay, it worked! Thank you!

1 Like

Lol. It should be ā€œI Want to Live in the Burrowā€, not Borrows. :joy: As in the Weasley home in the Harry Potter books. Itā€™s a swap to make home decor and functional home objects. Just so people know what they are voting for.

2 Likes

GRRRR! Okay, so this is something I did not know until now. When I edit the poll, it completely wipes out the previous votes. So, please, vote again. Also, if something is wrong with the wording, it will have to stay. We can explain it in a reply if need be.

3 Likes

No worries. I didnā€™t expect you to change the text. I just wanted to clarify in the replies. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh no worries about that. It definitely makes it more clear. I thought it was a borrowers kind of thing. LOL! I was more frustrated that the poll starts over.

1 Like

I donā€™t think my vote registered either. :confused:

Sorry guys. I made the list and it must have autocorrected on Burrows. Also, @lifeinpigtails I had no idea what a ā€œ5 craft challengeā€ was. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Nice to know it was a 5 dollars! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I went back and edited the original post to say ā€œdollarā€. I was hoping it was just my version since in edit mode the dollar sign appeared. No worries. :smiley:

1 Like

I think it voted? It didnā€™t say anything to indicate that it worked, lol.

1 Like

Iā€™ve either voted like eleventy million times ā€¦ or not at all. Lol ohhh the adventure!

3 Likes

I got the symbol for ā€œNoā€ (like ā€œNo Smokingā€) when I clicked the vote button, so I canā€™t tell if my vote registered.

ETA: When I refreshed the page, the vote count went up by oneā€¦ so maybe that was me, after all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is a twinge in me that wants to close to voting to make sure it is going okay. :joy: I mean, letā€™s all vote a million times again! No one mindsā€¦ (Kidding!)

3 Likes

Haha! Weeeee allllll the voting!

1 Like