Round 4 Swap Poll Voting 9.10-9.17

Oh, I’m excited! I thought some of the swaps I chose were not in the top 10, but looks like they are on the list… Cool!!!

1 Like

Wow, what an even spread of voting. Love the interest, but it’s quite varied. It’s kinda cool, we are nicely spread out!

4 Likes

Wow! I just saw ornaments got picked, yay! Since we aren’t doing multiple partners on this site yet, so no sweat shoppe version, this will be ongoing so you have lots of chances to claim, and will also be for the month of October.

5 Likes

I would like to suggest that if you don’t have a swap that deals with the winter season to not push your start up date out. For example, the Ornament, Secret Santa, Holiday Decor, and Winter Book need the later dates.

6 Likes

4x6 Art Swap is posted: OPEN: 4x6 Art Swap - R2 - Signup 9/18-10/3/2020, Sendout 10/6/2020
Time to start working on your artwork!!!

5 Likes

Remember that “holiday” may not always mean Christmas, though. I think some of the organizers were planning to include Halloween options.

And geez, if the mail keeps going like it has been going, it might be good to send things very early. This week, I received a swap package that had been mailed in June.

5 Likes

WHAAAAAAATTT!!!

Chunky Houses Halloween Edition 2020 is up!

2 Likes

Yup! When it got to me, it had so many redirection stickers on it, it looked like a musician’s tour case.

6 Likes

I get that, but the Holiday Decor is actually the Winter Holiday Decor swap. It won’t include Halloween. I am just trying to make sure people spread out.

For anyone looking for a Halloween Swap, we are looking for an Organizer for the
OTT Halloween. Let us know if you are interested!

Wow! Fantastic list of swaps! Fortunately, the one I voted for didn’t make the cut because I absolutely don’t have time to do it, and I’d be bummed if I missed it.

But, I could be convinced to organize a swap, if needed… as long as I don’t have to craft for it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Harry Potter Swap sign ups are open everyone!
:lion: :snake: :eagle: :badger:

2 Likes

No need to craft for it. Do you want to host the OTT Halloween swap?! :heart_eyes:
And thanks so much (if you do!)

I’m so excited. I will do chunky houses and one of the Harry Potter swaps!!!

2 Likes

$5 Craft Challenge Swap sign-up has been posted! :smiley:

2 Likes

If you’re interested in joining the STS

DATES:
Signups will run 09/22 (Tue) through 09/30 (Wed)
Set up your shop no later than 10/1 (Thu)
Claims accepted from when you’ve set up your shop through 10/22 (Thu)
Last call (over/under) from 10/23 (Fri) through 10/28 (Wed)

Questions? Comments? Head on over to talk about the swap!
STS 2020 Discussion

2 Likes

Plushie accessory swap is OPEN! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can if you need me too! I’ll sort out how to do that tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m sure you are making a lot of people happy! :blush:

1 Like

The mini room swap is open!

5 Likes