Round 7 Swap Voting: July 1st-7th

Common Ground round 2 is up!

Just be aware that I’m on vacation til July 12 so if you send a q and don’t hear back from me right away, don’t panic! :wink:

5 Likes

Wooooo!!! I signed up!

1 Like

I love this swap! I’m glad there will be crafting time before school starts again!

3 Likes

The Ninni Swap Sign Ups are open!

4 Likes

Yay!! I’m so glad that all the swaps were approved for round 7 (loving the variety of themes for this round)! :slight_smile:

Signups for One Tiny Thing Secret Pal is open.

For those interested, I’ll also be hosting the Crafty Scavenger Hunt. Signups for this swap will be open later in July :smiley:

3 Likes

Aug 16 seems like a popular send out date so far. I’m going to postpone my swap by a week. Stay excited about it!

5 Likes

This will be my first time hosting on LC and it’s been years since hosting on the old place… so bear with me as I learn the new ropes! I’ll dedicate some time Sunday and Monday to re-reading the rules and I’ll start working on a questionnaire. I’ll re-asses from there and pick a signup date :slight_smile: I called it “Masterboard Addicts” in the suggestion thread but want to reiterate that anyone and everyone are welcome! I don’t care if this will be your first go around with masterboards or your hundredth! ALL skill levels are encouraged to join the messy fun! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Mug Rug Swap is OPEN!

I just extended the send out one week, so we have extra crafting time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Masterboard Swap (formerly “Masterboards Addicts Unite”) Is open! :partying_face: I changed the name to encourage all skill levels to join the fun :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Signup through July 19 :partying_face:

3 Likes

I’m planning dates for the 4x6 art swap and 1950s swap this weekend. I’ll try to make sure the sendout dates don’t coincide too much with other swaps!

7 Likes

I love this swap; can’t wait!

Happy Friday!
Signups for Crafty Scavenger Hunt is open! Come join us!

3 Likes

The Vintage Halloween Swap is up!

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the 4x6 swap :smiley: I know I could start already but need to make sure I can meet the mail out date first.

4 Likes

I’ve posted the 12 Days of Christmas swap

2 Likes

The 4x6 swap and 1950s swaps are open!

Thanks for being patient guys. Life has become a bit busier for me since I started working fulltime again.

I’m super excited to get creating for both swaps!!

8 Likes

Sorry for the late start. But the Undercover Fandom Swap is now open! It’s just in time for those of us finishing up our last swaps. :wink:

1 Like

Will the next round of swapping be October? It’s every other month, right?

1 Like

Ongoing ATCs are back for September:

2 Likes

We have big news!

4 Likes