Round Three of Swaps (swap ideas)

Voting is up! You have a week to vote for your top 7.

6 Likes

That’s super clever, actually! I like that idea. Definitely makes mailing easier, as long as it’s not a super bulky hoop style. :slight_smile:

What is an EPP swap? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

English Paper Piecing!

1 Like

Usually for the 12 days of Christmas swap we typically start in late August or very early September. There’s usually 2 large items, 4 or so medium ones and the rest are smalls. It takes a looooong time to craft lol.

1 Like

I don’t actually want to do a swap, but like to think about it (hmm, could we do a virtual swap, where we plan it but never have to actually make anything?)

Anyway, for Christmas, it might be cool to do a putz house or bottlebrush tree swap.

1 Like

I’ve hosted a swap here in the first round and would organize both the Use What You Have and the Animal Crossing if it’s picked too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

I’m posting here as a reminder (to me) for the next round of voting:

@Phizzychick posted the sweetest little salt and cornflower foxes, mole, badger, and crow, inspired by the artistry of Jenny Barnett.

I would love to host a Jenny Barnett creature swap. She shared her recipe as well as shaping tutorials. It reminds me of Teesha Moore patches!

6 Likes

I would join this!!!

1 Like

I’m super impatient to see the swap results! :smiley: I just finished a present for my boyfriend this week. I started it on Tuesday evening and finished it up yesterday. Now I need a new project! :wink:

6 Likes

Are the ongoing swaps going to continue in September? October? And so on? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That depends. When I post the next round of swap suggestions, I said I would host another round. So, if OWS round two gets the votes, then yes for at least another round.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When does the next round of swaps start to get discussed?

3 Likes

I can post something today. I know a lot of swaps are getting close to send out time.

6 Likes

Suggestion thread for round 4 is up.

3 Likes

In the last round of swaps, many had SO dates that were fairly close to each other. It was hard if you signed up for more than one swap. Dates just a few days or a week apart really scrunch up your time.

9 Likes

Hey organizers of round three! I am doing a little housecleaning and noticed that the google docs spreadsheets need to be updated. Please make sure you are updating the spreadsheet. Right now this is our only database and the only way to track swappers (good ones and problem children). If we don’t have this information it makes it hard for us to continue swapping.

If you need the link to the document again, please pm me and I will send it to you. I know that it can be a pain, but for right now, it is crucial that we have that information until the actual database is complete. Thanks gang!

2 Likes

Emailed - thank you!

J.