Round Three of Swaps (swap ideas)

I was just going to suggest a happy mail swap! I think we can all use a little happy mail in our lives right now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My Proposal: Use What You Have Swap

Organizer: I would love to organize

Description: Craft from only your stash! If you’re anything like me, you have a massive craft arsenal at your house even after oodles of crafting during social distancing. This would be a low cost swap with shipping being the only expense. Although you will be able to list your favorite colors, anyone that signs up will have to be flexible with colors/patterns because your partner will not be able to purchase something specifically for you.

Size: 1 Medium and 2 Smalls

Crafting Time: One month

19 Likes

Omg I love the book suggestion… Will someone please do books?! I love book binding and would love to join that one

1 Like

Love this one!

Handmade Book Swap (not sure what kind/size yet)
4 weeks of crafting time
1 book for one partner, paper extras okay

I will host

11 Likes

Ongoing ATC Swap! Yes!!! Please, please, please!!

2 Likes

Seconded!!!

1 Like

I’d be in for Halloween and Happy Mail! Great ideas! I’m thinking of Christmas ideas but I thinking it may be too early for that just yet…

3 Likes

doesn’t the 12 days of Christmas usually start around this time of year?

6 Likes

Yes, it does.

3 Likes

I was wondering if Christmas would get mentioned!

A couple months crafting, and shipping last week October (for Intl. arrival) would probably be suited this round!

3 Likes

I volunteer to host a Holiday Present swap.

Details:
Do you like receiving presents? Do you like making large packages for your partner?
You will make 7 items for your partner: 1 large, 2 medium, 4 smalls based off their questionnaire. Up to 2 items may be purchased.
Questionnaires need to be full of detail and a well stocked pinterest would be needed. Items will need to be wrapped.
This is a long commitment.

organizer: geekgirl
time to craft: 2.5 months with send outs near the end of October to account for the delays in shipping lately
size/crafting requirements: 11 points: 1 large, 2 mediums, 4 smalls

11 Likes

Yes, yes, yes! :ghost:

I just went down a hand embroidered mask rabbit hole on Etsy. There are pages and pages of gorgeous masks! I already have an idea that I HAVE TO make for either me or a partner!

4 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing! I’d totally join a Christmas swap.

2 Likes

OH, yes!! I have been gone for a long time, and I would love to jump back in to a few smaller swaps. Fridge magnets and/or TM patches would be perfect! I have collections of both and am always on the lookout for more!

4 Likes

I am super on board with the idea of a little stuffie swap. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

For winter/Christmas swaps I’m wondering if people want to wait till round 4 which should be around September/October. Totally up to you guys.

6 Likes

I know there was a question about being the organizer for multiple swaps. Here’s the guideline right now:

If you oraganized a swap on LC during round one or two you MAY host 2 swaps during round 3.

If you HAVE NOT organized a swap on LC yet, you can only organize 1 swap at this time.

4 Likes

I may have missed this but do we have organizers for:
Craft my tote
customize my face mask