Round Three of Swaps (swap ideas)

@Audania volunteered for the mask one, if I’m not mistaken :wink:

I proposed the “Craft the Tote (and fill it!)” swap and mentioned I would be happy to host :sunflower:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

1 Like

Also, I would be willing to host EITHER the magnet swap OR an Animal Crossing swap.

For AC, how about either one large, or a medium + a small, one month crafting time. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am on board with either, but as I have just started playing AC, I’d prefer that. Plus, one could totally make a cool AC magnet!

3 Likes

I would LOVE and Animal Crossing swap. I’ve actually been playing more than I should lately, so I could use a break to make some AC stuff instead. Hopefully something with Pascal!!! He’s so cute.

3 Likes

You KNOW I’m in!

I’m still interested in a masterboard swap :grin: If @Lynx wants to host one I’d vote for it. If she doesn’t want to host then I’ll volunteer :slight_smile: If I host I would give three weeks for crafting and partners would send three masterboards @ about 5"x7" (should be able to fit into a 6"x9" envelope and ship for the price of a stamp :slight_smile: Would not require tracking but would required to re-send if it goes missing.

1 Like

You are welcome to offer to host it. I’ve been a bit of a crafty funk lately.

Yes I did!
I volunteer as tribute for the face mask swap!

5 Likes

Interested in the ongoing ATC swap, ongoing wish swap, masterboard swap… I may have missed some…!

1 Like

I might start making a new Lettuce Craft Wish pinterest board :wink:

3 Likes

Ooh, what a great idea!

I’d be willing to host a hoopless hoopla swap. You would craft a hoopla, but leave the hoop off to make mailing easier, especially for international shipping. Maybe allowing 3-4 weeks for crafting time?

6 Likes

I love that idea!

One more day till we start voting.

I’m can not commit to hosting but I thought about the stocking swap, 12 days of Christmas and 13 days of Halloween swap. When do those usually need to start? August? September? October?

4 Likes

I am so excited for the next round of swaps! I can’t wait to see what we have. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’d like to host an EPP swap. You would send either stitched paper pieces or pieces of fabric in a flat envelope. In the past we’ve had two hexagon swaps but I’m also open to other shapes. Crafting time would be 4 weeks. In the previous swaps everyone sent to everyone because it’s not a lot of work.

3 Likes

Does anyone want to host the Animal crossing swap. @roler can do either the animal crossing or fridge magnet but isn’t up for hosting both. I am putting together the poll right now.

I’d be fine with putting both on the poll, and then if one or both of them makes the top list, I’ll just host whichever is voted higher, and if they were somehow both up there. Would that work?

1 Like