Santa’s Sack R2 Gallery

Those peg figures are adorable! Gorgeous package, @gozer!

2 Likes

@Tapestry made the dragon. She had them in her STS store and i thought it would be perfect for you!
I’m so glad you enjoyed the package. A lot of the block fabrics came from the recent fabric swap too. I felt like the package was a group effort from all over LC.

6 Likes

I love it. It made my day! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

What a lovely package! The peg figures are adorable and the bibs and cloths are great- I especially love the mermaid fabric :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

What a glorious package! So thoughtful!

1 Like

I received an awesome package from @Abbeeroad

First the really cool sack

Love the piecework

And the back material is really cool

Next is this awesome space cat! With whiskey!

And this super cool sci fi reader badge

A really pretty pocket letter

11 Likes

I’m on my phone in public and having trouble adding more photos so will add the rest later

Pocket letter

A mini zine!

And junk mail to alter

And the extras. Love this cat magnet!

9 Likes

What a great collection!

2 Likes

I am so very impressed with all the items in the fantastic collection I received from @Kwality570 !
First- card with holiday sweater stickers-

the gift bag:
so nice and with a metal “Holly Jolly” tag.
Next, a cute as heck amigurumi monster key holder

Then, a small tote with the most adorable dog print fabric-

Another amigurumi- an octopus with posable legs and a jaunty holiday hat!

Fantastic notecard collection

A notebook with cover and extra notebook

And last, but certainly not least, some excellent pens and washi tape

Thank you so much @Kwality570 - I love every item so much and appreciate all the time and effort that went in to making them!!

11 Likes

@jeanneleigh everything looks great! way to knock your first swap out of the park! that project bag is awesome and I always love your jewels.

Great package @lynx. the mom and daughter bracelets are super cool.

@gozer those dragon plushie cubes are super cute! love the peg dolls!

@Kwality570 love the tote bag! and adorable octopus!

3 Likes

I kept forgetting to check on the gallery!! Everything is so cool so far!

@jeanneleigh - those ATCs are just stunning!! It looks like real stones/gems in the center! I also love the watercolor (?) tree on your card and Lasso goldfish! :laughing:

@Lynx - all your pour painting work is so cool! I love the mother-daughter theme of your sack!

@gozer - those dragon cubes are just the cutest!! And the peg people! I don’t blame @Manders for stealing the octopus…it’s awesome!

I’m glad you like everything @geekgirl - the bag is made of multiple fabrics only because I didn’t have enough of any one to be consistent! :sweat_smile: Also the junk mail pieces are from work, they are samples of some of the pieces we made. I know you can turn them into something awesome.

@Kwality570 - that puppy fabric is adorable! Of course I love the notebook cover and those notecards!!

I also received from @geekgirl, but I have to track down a couple things that my kiddos ran off with yesterday (they were for them and they LOVE them!!) so I can get proper pics!

4 Likes

Ack! Finally! Here are my awesome goodies from @geekgirl!!

First…here’s the amazing patchwork sack as it arrived with a festive double bow. My daughter was barely containing her excitement to help me open it at this point, lol.

IMG-5230

Better pics:

IMG-5238

IMG-5239

Love, love, love that patchwork!! :heart_eyes: And the lining fabric is gorgeous:

IMG-5240

Next, these adorable amigurumi for my daughters: one sloth and one hedgehog!

IMG-5233

IMG-5234

The girls love them. I had to fish them out of their beds for these pics. Rose named her sloth “Swing.” :laughing:

Love this ATC trio!! The black and white with red is swoon worthy and I love the sentiments.

IMG-5235

A super cool pouch stuffed with tea:

IMG-5237

And a cool card with chocolate!!

IMG-5236

Oh! And some fun scraps for me to play with:

IMG-5241

I love, love, love it all. Thanks so much, Carlee!! :heart:

10 Likes

I will come back and comment. So many amazing packages!
I recieved from @Manders and she sent a fantastic package!
First, an overall shot.

She packed it all into a neat bagpack bag with an adorable cat on it.
The bought extras.

A Posca pen. I am obsessed with these pens! A fun cat printed felt, amazing shoes “stickers” which have velcro backing, a cute felt ornament kit, nail files, and a huge pack of safety eyes! Everything is perfect and will be used! Thank you so much!

Now for the crafted items! :heart_eyes:
She send me these adorable cat coasters. Just look at those cute faces!

And an adorable felt doll. Those eyes are perfection! She is so cute and sweet. And check out the dinosaurs on her dress! And she even has her own little hat. :smiling_face: i wear glasses, so i l9ved that touch.

She included a hilarious Krampus ornament!

And last but not least, this super comfy and warm scarf. It is fur lined and has pockets! It is so soft and feels amazing. I love it so much. And the outside is the cutest cat fabric!

Thank you so much Manders! You sent an excellent package! I love everything!

13 Likes

A scarf with pockets and cats?!?!?? Yes!

I am a bit behind in reading all the posts on LC, so I also will be back…but, the scarf just caught my eye because…cats!

2 Likes

I’m so glad you like everything. The doll is an adapted pattern from Noialand on Etsy. (based off her Fox Girl Pattern.) I really love making the dolls. :purple_heart: I had fun designing one I thought you would like. :grin:

The scarf was more challenging than I expected. It was my first time working with fake fur, I’m so happy you like it! I also love how soft it is.

Everything was.really fun to make, I had a hard time figuring out what to actually make at first. So many ideas!

Tha is for swapping with me Gozer. :blush:

6 Likes

What a fun package! Those kitty coasters are hilarious.

3 Likes

Swing is an awesome name for a sloth! :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha…I think the hedgehog is named Mr. Brown. Or Sir Brown. Or Browny Brown McBrownface (not really, lol). I can’t keep up with these kids.

5 Likes

Hahahah that’s adorable

2 Likes

Look at all those super fun cats!!!

Cute ami and I love the atc trio!

3 Likes