Santa's Sack Gallery

Thanks, guys!

1 Like

nice package! Love that mini journal and the diorama!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Ooh! What fun. I love everything

1 Like

Thanks!

I got my awesome package from @photojenn!

The sack- pretty snow flake fabric

Trying to get a pic of the shininess

First this gorgeous towel she wove. It’s beautiful and I just couldn’t get a good pic of it.

Rygel helping out

A handmade travelers note book. Love this! The colors are great.

And a seal kit! Can’t wait to play with it.

Next is this pouch. Photojenn used the stamp she carved to decorate the pouch.
The stamp is so cool and fancy!
The clay pendant was made by artsycandace.

Some black pens I haven’t tried yet.

And these alcohol ink magnets

And colored posca paint pens!

Thanks photojenn for a great swap!

12 Likes

Wow! What a phenomenal package! That’s some excellent stalking, there!

2 Likes

Extremely beautiful packages!

2 Likes

The towels and the magnets and the journal are all just phenomenally gorgeous.

2 Likes

Love the towels, stamp, and magnets! Such a great package!

2 Likes

I received from @Tapestry and she blew me away, I think she knows me somehow …

First these adorable birdie ATCs along with my snowman sack

Then the most adorable Jalapeño dressed for winter (this is my hubby’s ornament, he really liked it)

I knew the next package contained something to do with my grand daughters because Jenn asked me for photos. I was already in awe of my package, I took a deep breath, so I wouldn’t cry before I even opened it, and unwrapped …

I won’t show the original photos for privacy reasons but she nailed these sweethearts and their personalities perfectly. They are shrink art and will be forever keepsakes.

Store bought items … the socks are mine but I’ll share the other items with the girls

I already blubbered a long thank you to Jenn but have to add one more!

12 Likes

Wow! I love the bag fabric (I’m not ordinarily a big fan of snowmen, but like those.) The little birds and the pepper are super cute! Love those ornaments with your grandkids, and the socks are so fun.

2 Likes

The jalapeno and portrait ornaments are amazing.

2 Likes

Those birdie ATCs are so cute!

2 Likes

What an awesome package! I’m coveting those socks…

3 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad you like your presents.

I knew I wanted to make something with your grandaughters but had to abandon several designs. First I wanted to do silhouettes but the pictures I had wouldn’t quite work for that. Then I tried paper art. That was also a disaster. Next I tried my teeny laser cutting/burner machine on various papers. That was worse. So I finally went with shrink art portraits.

The jalapeño was snagged from your Christmas ornament swap wishlist and so fun to make!

4 Likes

those bird ATCs are so sweet! and how precious are those ornaments!

2 Likes

I recieved my package from @Cindy!

I’m well known in our family for my practical side so this bunch of lovely, and useful, items is perfect for me!

Cindy sent a hot pad, a pan protector (you put them between pans when stacking them), lots of lovely reusable napkins/paper towels (some have hedgehogs on them!), two doodled hedgehog notecards, a pair of socks, and a That Purple Thang (which I’m already putting to use). Plus, the super cool bag!

Is it screen printed? I also love the handmade washi tape card Cindy used for her note!

10 Likes

@Tapestry You knocked it out of the park with that package for @Cindy! What a great lot of treasures!!!

@Cindy What a useful pack of items! Those hedgehogs are cute!!!

2 Likes

Ack! The hedgies are so adorable!! Great package!

3 Likes