Santa's Sack Gallery

I received an amazing package from @Tapestry yesterday! I swooned and swooned and swooned when I was opening it. :heart:

The bag is a work of art! It has pockets on the outside for holding items too! I might turn it into a knitting bag for socks because it’s too precious to use as a Christmas bag. The green fabric is absolutely stunning!

She made me some IT Crowd button magnets. Don’t mind the reflection of me bundled up in my pink robe. :slight_smile: I am so happy to have them on my fridge to bring me happiness every day.

This amazing scrappy scarf made with fabrics she sourced from some great crafty friends here on LC - @photojenn @AIMR @geekgirl @gozer @curiousfae and @Magpie. The back is a soft, mustard minky fabric. It’s so soft and so amazing. It’s extremely difficult to get a photo of a scarf, so here it is folded on one side, then the other.

I love this little labor of love so much. She said that there are 81 different fabrics included in this rainbow masterpiece. I will think of all of you each and every time I wear it!

She made me this little yeti Christmas tree ornament. His little fur is so sparkly and he will look so adorable on my tree:

My stocking stuffer items were this hilarious IT Crowd sticker, a YARD of sparkly, rainbow star fabric (eeeekkkk!!!) and these adorable monster bag clips.

Thank you so very much for this amazing package! I am in love with each and every item!

9 Likes

The scarf turned out amazing @Tapestry!

And I love the IT crowd magnets and sticker :joy:

2 Likes

I was glad to contribute to the scarf project! I spotted the scraps I sent and it makes me smile thinking of you wearing it…it really turned out lovely!

The bag is interesting as well…definitely something I would use year 'round!

2 Likes

Woot! Secrety santa mish accomlished! I adore this scarf and all the bitty bits of love it’s crafted from. Lovely idea @Tapestry & really awesome work.

4 Likes

I could not wait for you to get this! So much fun.
It turned out fantastic. Awesome package @Tapestry .

Psst…. Could that be a swatch of denim in there? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (ps it’s brand new off the bolt. I couldn’t help myself)

5 Likes

BAHAHAHAHA! :jeans:

4 Likes

That bag is gorgeous! And the scarf is amazing!
:star_struck:

1 Like

I got an amazing package from @Kwality570. its like she was in my head! Everything is so me!
Thanks for everything @Kwality570

First this awesome landscape hoop. Sooo many stitches. I suck at satin stitching so I appreciate all the satin stitching in this.

Inchie dice! So cute!!! Makes me want to make some more myself.

And this assemblage monster! He is made from a large reflector and his legs are from an old table which makes him even more awesome. I think he is fantastic. He’s sitting next to my laptop so I can keep looking at him. He reminds me of something but I can quite figure out what.

The homemade Christmas card

These amazing stamps! I was just lamenting my lack of number stamps. And a graphite water soluble pencil.

Cool rolls of tickets, buttons, and an adorable monster pouch with lip balm

And I almost forgot to take pics of the bags!

9 Likes

Whoa, what an amazing package!!

Wow! Such a cool package. Can’t even imagine doing that much satin stitching… The monster assemblage is amazing!

I received from @gozer today…
This is such an adorable package. :heart_eyes:

First, the cute bag with a hand painted dala horse.

Then, this awesome wall art piece…

This mouse pair is adorable! I love the teeny crown and cat doll. They will become a part of my dollhouse, when it is further along. lol. I would love to know the story behind these two…

The purchased goodies include stickers from Sweden, a Nessie ladle, snail cup decor, a bundle of ribbons, a little dog that is a light, and a Nessie bookmark.

Everything together:

Thank you so much. This was fun to open and I am looking forward to keeping the neat things from my kids or I will never see them again. :laughing:

7 Likes

I received a totally amazing package from @geekgirl. It was all so cute and totally me!

First of this adorable amigurumi dinosaur with a hat and scarf. Photo with my doggie Hazel for extra cuteness. She must have smelled her kitties because she kept trying to lick it! Ha!

Then this fantastic rainbow assemblage! I will add it to my wall of rainbow artwork. Swoon!

These cute ATCoins in kawaii fruit theme:

The bag was so pretty. It was too big to get a photo without folding! The fabric is gorgeous. She knows me well:

Extras include a cute dinosaur fat quarter that I LOVE and black and white star fabric too. Eek! I also asked for some wonderclips and she delivered on those as well.

Thank you so much for the thoughtful package and for taking me on as a second partner!!!

7 Likes

And here is a bonus photo of Hazel licking her lips after I told her to stop licking the Dino! Hahah!

8 Likes

Open the black fabric bag! There are more designs

Even more designs! I didn’t know. And here’s more of the Dino fabric too!

7 Likes

Black and white little design fabrics are always useful!

The rainbow assemblage is swoonable for sure!

As soon as I saw it, I thought of Where the Wild Things Are

4 Likes

Yes! It was driving me crazy!

1 Like

Holy mackerel, there are some amazing packages here!!!

1 Like

@gozer, love the gift bag and the horse as well as the art piece and the mice. Such a cool assortment of things!

@geekgirl, the rainbow assemblage is amazing! And the dinos are so fun. Another great swap package!

2 Likes