With more than 400 posts in the “Use Those Fabric Scraps Craftalong 2020” thread, it’s time for us to take a closer look at all the inspiring project posts and ideas for taming our fabric scrap stashes. Scavenger hunt time!
The winner of this contest will receive a fabric-themed package from loves2experiment.
If you want to join in the fun, here’s the list of items you need to find:
- Name of a LC member that begins with the letter M.
- Heart motif
- Teesha Moore patch
- Flower motif
- Pouch or bag
- Selvage project
- Fabric twine
- Each member may only submit one (1) contest entry via Private Message to loves2experiment. To qualify, correct answers must be provided for all fifteen (15) items on the scavenger hunt list. Accepted contest entries will be listed in the first post of this thread.
- Answers to all items listed on the scavenger hunt list must be found in the “Use Those Fabric Scraps Craftalong 2020” thread.
- Answers should be unique, i.e. you may only use the answer once for each item on the scavenger hunt list.
- Please include links to your find as appropriate (example: if blue was an item on the scavenger hunt list, an appropriate answer would be https://forum.lettucecraft.com/uploads/db2588/original/2X/0/0d8eb2689a6e4ffc8bfac0605b12965f797bef91.jpeg
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry will be disqualified and excluded from the random drawing at the end of the contest.
- One contest winner will be selected by random drawing. The winner will be announced on April 6, 2020 and we will contact the winner via Private Message to confirm and award the prize.
- All entries must be received by midnight (EST) on April 5, 2020.