Scrappy Pocket Book / Organizer

Oh my goodness! This is wonderful!

1 Like

Thank you everyone! I started organizing some things into it and i have to say I really enjoy just holding it and flipping through. I know how my next ones will be slightly different and I’m looking forward to starting them! I might even try to make a tutorial (or maybe a zoom class?) once I perfect the process :heart:

3 Likes

Neat! I love how it has both a distinct scrappy-homemade feel, and a sense of true craftsmanship too.

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Such a neat way to organize your scraps and ephemera! I really like that you used paper for most of it, but used fabric for the binding. I bet it makes it more durable that way.

2 Likes

Brilliant and fun solution to organizing the stickers!

2 Likes

So smart!

1 Like

I love projects like this. I feel that having such a fun organizer would inspire me to be more organized, as well as inspire me to create :blush:. I also really like the sewn paper look. Good thinking with the scraps on the side to add a little more space in between pages!

If you happen to have plastic page protectors lying around, you can make some pockets out of them as well so you can see the stickers in the pocket. So many possibilities!

1 Like

:hotdog: Hot diggity dog! Your awesome craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations!!! :tada:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

OMG I love it! I love the functionality - and I REALLY love your taste! Your papers and fabrics are right up my alley. I’m drooling :drooling_face:

PS: keep the dangling threads!

1 Like

It’s such a feast for the eyes!
And it will get even better when you fill it up.
I love it.

1 Like

Could you maybe do a tutorial about how you put this together?
My first attempt was a fail - just tried making fabric pockets on card stock pages…

1 Like

I will! I finally “perfected” the design and construction :sweat_smile: I’ll try to take some in progress pictures and make a tutorial soon-ish. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Here it is! :partying_face: Scrappy Pocket Book / Organizer *Tutorial

3 Likes

Congrats! Your Scrappy Pocket Book/Organizer is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love this! What a great idea and I would love the feeling of the fabric on the spine too–it’s such a comforting sensation, isn’t it? Beautifully done and thanks for the tutorial. I will check it out! :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations! Your project was one of the Best of 2021! Yoooooou ROCK!

1 Like