Secret Santa Wishlist swap discussion & gallery

Those are lovely!

1 Like

Wow, I was worried a bit about the long shipping time, but finally they are there. The beads are gemstones, the black ones are matte and simple Onyx (’ Black onyx is a protection stone . Its purpose is to help prevent the drain of personal energy while at the same time absorbing and transforming negative energy’, and in the white one, that’s called goldsone (benefits: ’ Goldstone is the master healer. It’s known to have healing powers on the throat, thyroid, and tonsils’). - so I hope they are also useful :))

(Pilot is cuuuute :revolving_hearts:)

6 Likes

They are so nice!!

3 Likes

All these packages are so beautiful and thoughtful!

I received a lovely secret Santa gift - worth the extra long wait for the post! She sent a sublime stitching transfer pen, fabulous iron on embroidery designs, and art card, as well as a great white pen for artwork, all wrapped in some fab fabric scraps. And best of all a wonderful layered artwork with a favourite Rumi quote.

With the international postal forms, I know it’s from @calluna - thank you so much , I love everything!

13 Likes

What a lovely surprise! So glad to hear that the post is once again starting to move and get delivered!

I love that embroidery pattern…and a white pen is always a welcomed addition to your art supplies!

2 Likes

I have received the most wonderful gifts in this swap. Thank you very much to Garden Party, Shopping Spree and Marsupial! :gift_heart:

I’m very sorry for the delaying in posting photos to the gallery, but I promise you these items are very cherished!

From Garden Party this BEAUTIFUL set of garden prayer flags :herb::seedling: Check out all of the gorgeous details :heart_eyes:

And from Marsupial this GORGEOUS zippered pouch with treats! :grinning: a pouch, my favourite! Thank you Garden Party (the only secret Santa I could figure out :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:)

I’m still saving my Etsy voucher from Spending Spree, I want to use it for an extra special purchase.

Thank you all so very much xxxxx

11 Likes

Deliveryyyy! My package from Equinox arrived after some adventures through the postal system. And I’m so glad it did! First thing I saw:

(Insert Cookie Monster noises here)

Behind all the yummies, a beautiful tin… What’s inside?

Wo-hoa! :exploding_head: A full on portable altar kit!

This is freaking amazing! Pulling out the contents of the pouches:

Painted altar cloth:

Divination chain with interchangeable pendants, plus a star and pentacle pendant:

Offering bowl, incense, willow wand, smoky quartz:

I just noticed the offering bowl chipped in transit, but I’ll fix that right up.
A wee sewn pouch with candles, and a stamped clay candle holder:

Ingredient bottles with tiny labels I can attach, as well as a bottle of black sand and Himalayan pink salt:

I was taken by complete surprise with this because I didn’t cheat and look at the swap spreadsheet (okay, I may have accidentally seen the name while doing something else, but the actual gift item was out of view)! It is so much more than I would have imagined, and what better time to start a new ritual/practice?

Huge thanks to my Secret Santa…@Tapestry! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

That is an awesome present! So much effort and attention to detail. It is beautiful and impressive. :heart:

1 Like

Now that is a great idea…an altered tin kit with more than what you need to make something fabulous!

@PrincessP…that is such a gorgeous pouch…especially using the bit of embroidered linen…

2 Likes

I’m so glad it finally arrived. I was convinced the postal gods ate it as that box was sent priority mail on 11/25! But ack on the offering bowl chipping! Should have wrapped that better, sorry.

I hope you enjoy the altar and have a wonderful 2021!

6 Likes

We are down to two more packages in the mail! (One trying to get into NZ, one crossing the globe…) So close!

5 Likes

I know they can…I know they can…I know they can!! Come on packages…you can get there!!

6 Likes

It took a little while to get to NZ from Sweden but it’s been worth the wait - I got my secret Santa gift from Spring Ephemeral! Some beautiful hand printed stationery, fun ephemera for mixed media art, a great cloud texture stamp and an amazingly cute hand carved snail mail stamp - perfect for me :heart: :snail: AND a wonderful long letter too!!

The little snail stamp is from the Frog and Toad stories and even says “Toad” on it - wow! Your carving skills are awesome! Thank you so much @Annchen!!

13 Likes

Oh gosh, that stamp is so cute!

And we are down to one last package still in transit! So close!! :grin:

1 Like

I’m glad you like it! I had lots of fun with the snail stamp. It was also nice to have an excuse to flip through my old postage stamp collection and pull out fun and interesting stamps for you.

4 Likes

I received an Etsy giftcard last night from Stripey Sweater! Thank you! I hear there may be a package still inching it’s way toward my front porch so I’ll post pics if the mail gods decide to smile on me and deliver.

This has been a lovely swap. Thank you for organizing @thanate & @calluna!

6 Likes

And with that we are officially done! Thank you all for playing and being patient with the mail craziness! :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Woohoo! Great swap!

5 Likes

Epic swap! I loved it. Thank you to our hosts :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

At last: thanate’s gingerbread man has survived postal purgatory and completed his 60-mile journey to me!

Thank you!

10 Likes