Secret Santa Wishlist swap discussion & gallery

Wow! You are on top of it. I have one project for someone I’ve been working on that I don’t think is actually working (I need to try something else, but I hate to give up on the work I’ve done so far :weary:) and I’m getting yarn after work to start another one for someone else that I know I can do because I’ve done it before!

Reminders to everyone:

• claiming starts on Sunday! We want to make sure everyone gets claimed at least once before we open things up to the free-for-all, so while prepping things is no problem at all, be aware that we need everyone to get claimed once before anybody gets claimed twice.

• Please make sure you PM both organizers, unless you’re claiming one of us!

9 Likes

Woohooo for claiming starting Sunday! I can’t wait!

4 Likes

I am going through everyone’s list and taking note of items I could potentially make/send… hehehehe… :eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve got to make a _____ for _____ because I already have the _____ sitting here, and they deserve it! It might be the only claim I make, depends on how long it takes. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Claiming is open! Check the list of “not yet claimed” & pick someone!

3 Likes

Due to the hazards of trying to process claims while my spouse pestered me about ordering out breakfast, I utterly failed to provide addresses in the first set of claim pms-- I just went and edited all the messages giving out code names to include your sendee’s address. :woman_facepalming: If I missed someone, please let me know!

3 Likes

It was so cool to log on this morning and see SO many claims coming in already!

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure half the list got claimed before most of our west coast people were even awake yet! :grin:

5 Likes

Truer words were never spoken! :rofl:

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I was up egregiously early (East Coast PLUS Daylight Savings Time), but I wanted to let things shake out a bit, since I’m so indecisive!

3 Likes

I sent my claims at midnight :rofl:

4 Likes

OK, everyone has been claimed once, so we are open to all claims (at least until someone else signs up!!)

7 Likes

I was lucky and watched that get up get updated in real time!

3 Likes

Well that was quick. :smiley:
I’m wrapping up a swap right now but I imagine I’ll need some craft therapy during the upcoming work week plus I’ll have the weekend as well. Yay!

5 Likes

I mean, this is the kind of swap that sometimes attracts overachievers. :grin:

6 Likes

Haha! That is so cool that everyone was claimed so fast.

3 Likes

I have a couple of other swaps to wrap up first but I’m excited to get started! XD

1 Like

…and further updates to the main post may be delayed slightly, as I just got an error message that I’ve made TOO MANY EDITS and can’t save another one until tomorrow morning. :rofl: (We broke it, y’all!)

9 Likes

…I’m trying to imagine a scenario in which the TOO MANY EDITS was in fact something nefarious… :laughing:

3 Likes