Secret Santa Wishlist swap discussion & gallery

Hahaha I didn’t even think of that :stuck_out_tongue:

You got it!!

4 Likes

Good questions!!

1 Like

If I can, I’ll 100% be joining this swap! It was my favorite swap back in the Craftster days.

5 Likes

I’ve sent in my sign-up! And already begun stalking. There are soooooo many things I want to make already! But I need to make new notecards first because if there are hedgehogs all over the notes I send with my packages it’ll be a dead giveaway.

5 Likes

Well, I mean it will now that you’ve said something! :rofl:

2 Likes

Well now I’m tempted to make hedgehog notecards to send with my packages to confuse my future giftee(s)!

5 Likes

Hmm! I’d be willing to join in. I have several mini dollhouse cat trees, and those two Zen cat trees), but that’s pretty much it. Would have to be something I have on hand as I’m in just too much pain to make anything extra. Put who knows what a week brings, heh.

3 Likes

Now I’m kinda hoping everyone sends hedgehog cards :joy:.

Anyone who remembers me from Craftster would probably remember I’m a hedgehog nut. We own 2 at present and have had 11 over the years.

This is my baby boy, Pickle.

13 Likes

Aww…super cutie!!!

1 Like

My sister texted and asked that I DO NOT put a flower press on my wish list, so I’ve removed it - just wanted to let everyone know. Good news. Sounds like I’m getting a flower press for Christmas! Haha.

11 Likes

Perfect :wink: :ok_hand:t2: :ok_hand:t2:

I’m absolutely loving seeing everyone’s lists, and I have a special space in my swap diary where I’m writing down all of the wishes I might be able to grant :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Well, I have like 3 packages ready to send already… I love your lists. BUT: actually I saw some things on the lists, what I think I already sent to the receiver. So the question is: are your Pinterest whishlists are totally up-to-date? (Or shall I make my memory work a bit, or check my notes…;))

6 Likes

Wow! You are on top of it. I have one project for someone I’ve been working on that I don’t think is actually working (I need to try something else, but I hate to give up on the work I’ve done so far :weary:) and I’m getting yarn after work to start another one for someone else that I know I can do because I’ve done it before!

Reminders to everyone:

• claiming starts on Sunday! We want to make sure everyone gets claimed at least once before we open things up to the free-for-all, so while prepping things is no problem at all, be aware that we need everyone to get claimed once before anybody gets claimed twice.

• Please make sure you PM both organizers, unless you’re claiming one of us!

9 Likes

Woohooo for claiming starting Sunday! I can’t wait!

4 Likes

I am going through everyone’s list and taking note of items I could potentially make/send… hehehehe… :eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve got to make a _____ for _____ because I already have the _____ sitting here, and they deserve it! It might be the only claim I make, depends on how long it takes. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Claiming is open! Check the list of “not yet claimed” & pick someone!

3 Likes

Due to the hazards of trying to process claims while my spouse pestered me about ordering out breakfast, I utterly failed to provide addresses in the first set of claim pms-- I just went and edited all the messages giving out code names to include your sendee’s address. :woman_facepalming: If I missed someone, please let me know!

3 Likes

It was so cool to log on this morning and see SO many claims coming in already!

5 Likes